European Soccer 2009-10

heernumurr

Inter's gonna have to go through Roma to have a shot at it. Gotta hold a 2 point lead on them in the League & then they have to face them in the Coppa Italia (not calling it TIM Cup, lol) Final. I think they'll have a better shot at the double, Roma's gonna nip them in either the League or Cup final.

Also, the French World Cup team are in the midst of a growing sex scandal.

Basically, Franck Ribery (bringing Bayern into this mess), Karim Benzema, and Sidney Govou all slept with the same prostitute. Prostitution, for the most part, is legal in France. Problem is, the call girl was underage & now all 3 are facing jail time. Scandalous.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, Franck Ribery (bringing Bayern into this mess), Karim Benzema, and Sidney Govou all slept with the same prostitute. Problem is, the call girl was underage & now all 3 are facing jail time. Scandalous.

Karma for France for the Henry's "hand-ball" in the WC Playoff against the Republic of Ireland :D

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Inter's gonna have to go through Roma to have a shot at it. Gotta hold a 2 point lead on them in the League & then they have to face them in the Coppa Italia (not calling it TIM Cup, lol) Final. I think they'll have a better shot at the double, Roma's gonna nip them in either the League or Cup final.

Basically, Franck Ribery (bringing Bayern into this mess), Karim Benzema, and Sidney Govou all slept with the same prostitute. Prostitution, for the most part, is legal in France. Problem is, the call girl was underage & now all 3 are facing jail time. Scandalous.

She makes #20,000 per client at times...damn!

Zahia_Dehar_.jpg

Zahia_Dehar_2.jpg

Basically, Franck Ribery (bringing Bayern into this mess), Karim Benzema, and Sidney Govou all slept with the same prostitute. Problem is, the call girl was underage & now all 3 are facing jail time. Scandalous.

Karma for France for the Henry's "hand-ball" in the WC Playoff against the Republic of Ireland :D

... or another headbutt gone wrong....

I saw, I came, I left.

That wasn't a pretty goal by any means from Crouch...but it was probably one of the bigger ones that he's scored. City's gotta be kicking themselves, they owned the pace of play in the first half, & people were thinking that if City stepped up another gear, they'd be the ones celebrating. However, Spurs kicked it into the next gear, & now they're going to Champions League and have a chance to go straight into the group stages as well. Either way, huge win for Spurs & could be even bigger if they somehow get into the 3rd spot.

As for City, this changes their summer, because there was a lot of speculation that if City were to make the Champions League, they'd go on a spending spree with Mancini doing most of the spending. On the other hand, now they probably won't be spending as much & Mancini's job may be in danger after only 6 months. I doubt he's gonna get fired, but that's definitely been the hot rumor that's been going around.

Also, Inter won the Coppa Italia 1-0 over Roma, and a brawl almost broke out at the end. I think there were a few fans that ran onto the field looking to start some trouble, which led to a near-repeat of the Inter-Valencia Champions League chaos from a few years ago. 1 down, 2 to go for Inter.

Spurs clinch a Champions League spot for next year. Beat Man City 1-0, and at least 4th in the Premier League.

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR, A EUROPEAN TOUR, A EUROPEAN TOUR!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Man City will spend, spend, spend this offseason but so will Spurs and the more attractive place for players to go is Tottenham, they rather be playing Champions League than Europa League.

So this isn't what City wanted even though they'll have the money.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Oh no doubt, Man City was going to spend anyways...but if they made CL, they would've went on a shopping spree of historic proportions. Would've been epic. Now it'll just be what they did last summer.

Man City will spend, spend, spend this offseason but so will Spurs and the more attractive place for players to go is Tottenham, they rather be playing Champions League than Europa League.

So this isn't what City wanted even though they'll have the money.

I'm not so sure that either club will make big changes this summer. Spurs don't have bucket fulls of money to spend, and the current plight of Leeds United should be a warning to any team spending too much money having made it to the Champions League.

City? I think Mancini may bring in a few players of his own type, but otherwise I think the changes will be surprisingly small.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Barcelona is 1 win away from their 2nd consecutive La Liga Title.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Best moment of the Chelsea-Wigan game: Didier Drogba scores his third and goes over to play the corner flag like a guitar. Then Florent Malouda comes in and starts playing the air drums. I LOL'd.

Villa finishes the season with a 1-0 defeat to Blackburn, & City tied at West Ham. That puts City at 5th & Villa at 6th, with Liverpool, surprisingly, coming in 7th.

So yeah, here are the English Reps in Europe so far:

Chelsea (EPL Champs, UEFA CL Group) How about that 8-0 win, DAMMMMNNNNNN!!!

Manchester United (UEFA CL Group)

Arsenal (UEFA CL Group)

Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA CL Playoff)

Manchester City (UEFA EL Playoff)

Aston Villa (UEFA EL Playoff)

Liverpool (UEFA 3rd Qualifying Round)

Don't forget, Fulham could return to Europa League if they win it, which could also possibly earn Burnley a spot in next year's Europa League due to the Fair Play League. So that will definitely be a match to keep your eye on, if you haven't already decided to watch it.

Archived