Draw Brawl 2009 Rules & Leaderboard

heernumurr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we limited in terms of what uniform template we use? It doesn't say anything regarding that in the rules and I was just curious.

I don't think so. I think they left the template you download blank so you can use whatever uniform template you feel conformable with.

Are we limited in terms of what uniform template we use? It doesn't say anything regarding that in the rules and I was just curious.

I don't think so. I think they left the template you download blank so you can use whatever uniform template you feel conformable with.

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to be sure

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to be sure

yep, I think you should be good!

Yes, use whatever uniform template you please. I stated that somewhere in the original thread.

And even if there wasn't an .svg template, you can still use the .jpg one, you don't need to edit anything you just have to place your logos over it.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I'm definitely participating in this.

OK, I feel like I should know this, but my brain is dead at the moment. When I click on the SVG template, it takes me 2 mediafire, and I click to download the template. And all it is is text when I download it. Usually, it opens right into Inkscape, but it's not working. Any help?

I think we'll just give updates on here, should spur some others to action.

So far just two entires, CAB and Spammy. Keep them coming!

I'm trying to cook something up. Give us two weeks I'm not going to fire one out in the first couple days. Most people probably won't. :P

You can convert it then scale it down in a graphics program pretty easily.

I know, but the area inside the template is 800x600. The total document size is not and resizing to 800x600 distorts the image

the total doc size is 650x800.

if you are having trouble download the jpeg version and do a cut and paste of the raster.

You can convert it then scale it down in a graphics program pretty easily.

I know, but the area inside the template is 800x600. The total document size is not and resizing to 800x600 distorts the image

the total doc size is 650x800.

if you are having trouble download the jpeg version and do a cut and paste of the raster.

K, I'll try that. Thanks

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

It says that we cannot vote in a round we are participating in, but can we vote for the opposite tier if we are participating in the other one?

I don't see why not, but I haven't checked with Erik or the others and they don't appear to be around right now. Will have a definite answer by the time voting starts.

Archived