Draw Brawl 2009 Challenge One

chestnutz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, for raster program users, things could get rather pixelated.

What might help is, when you have the logo the size you want it, put it through vector magic (http://vectormagic.com) and you should be fine!

I'd be careful, however, that one didn't use vector magic as a "cure-all". Some stuff still shows through if you try to short-cut. I found that out the hard way.

True, but what else can you do at that point?

Hopefully have the larger file still at your disposal to tweak, lol. And you should still be able to open the .PNG file it outputs for further tweaking.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

is it just me or us 2 weeks a long time to complete this. especially with spammy completing in like 3 hours. at this rate 10 rounds wil take forever! still, it looks really fun and I'll be participating

Two weeks seems pretty good to me. It gives everyone an opportunity to take part without having to rush their project. 10 rounds, two weeks, twenty weekes total. Sounds like these boards will have something cool to keep things interesting around here for the next 5 months. I like that.

"Is that a logo, or a condiment spill?"

"Your kearning sucks!"

"Your kearning sucks!"

"Nice...Is that for a girls' team?"

Oh, hi guys...just practising some trash-talk!

This is tougher than it seems, because how do you improve on the old L.A. Rams identity. Classic stuff.

"Your kearning sucks!"

"Your kearning sucks!"

This is tougher than it seems, because how do you improve on the old L.A. Rams identity. Classic stuff.

You talk like trash too!!

lol.. jk

"Your kearning sucks!"

"Your kearning sucks!"

lol.. jk

Hey chucko, he spelled that correctly. Practising. Practiseing would be incorrect, and I have no idea how you could spell it anyway else, unless you were spelling it phonetically and used a K in place of the C. :rolleyes:

"Your kearning sucks!"

"Your kearning sucks!"

lol.. jk

Hey chucko, he spelled that correctly. Practising. Practiseing would be incorrect, and I have no idea how you could spell it anyway else, unless you were spelling it phonetically and used a K in place of the C. :rolleyes:

[AllenIverson] practice??? we talkin' bout practice??? [/AllenIverson]

"Your kearning sucks!"

"Your kearning sucks!"

lol.. jk

LMAO!!!! "Practicing" there is no 's'

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

someone told me to support ICS

I'll change it if you want.

What are you supporting him for? What injustice has befallen him?

I know you've earned a less than stellar reputation here, but if you're going to follow Gary's lead, then you've really hitched your wagon to a star.

Ha, chucko. Now that's frickin hilarious.

Spammy, spammy, spammy. I'd have thought you'd have at least learned in the past couple of months to not make an ass of yourself. But I guess not, oh well, but please please let's not have another plagiarism type deal, when you finished in a few hours, that immediately came to mind, unless it's just a really rushed concept. Which is never good, either.

Archived