Draw Brawl 2009 Challenge One

chestnutz

We all make spelling mistakes from time to time, it's inevitable. Criticizing each other for doing so is pointless.

Cab, CreamSoda, stop fighting personal battles in someone else's thread and ruining the whole thing. Keep your grudges to yourself and stop being an arse.

Can do.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you guys always pile on me? I mean yes I've made mistakes and some people may forgive me and others may not, Elliot, its your opinion and i respect that but honestly i dont care... also I wanted to be in the low tier cause i suck at designing and i just want to try this competition. Also why would guys assume mine is the worst??? Yeah i got it done quick but it doesnt mean it will suck... and I just want to try my hand at designing with rules and time limits... but the reason i finished it so quick was because we were moving and i have almost no time to be on the boards... I also had to start school on the fifth and my time frame has been really short. I know Ive earned a bad reputation as the Assjack of the boards but I am trying to redeem myself.... But you guys can think what you want I really dont care, and if you makes you happy to try and hurt the feelings of a 13 year old, go ahead because ive heard much worse from people,(trust me you'll know if your dads a football coach...) but whatever... Sorry for the long speech, I just wanted to make a point. Saying that, I wanted to say one word.... Peace. :peace: and goodnight. (sleepz)

Ok spammy, well said, I apologize for picking on you (although I have not heard that term since approximately 4th grade). In regards to spelling and capitalization, seeing this post, it's pretty obvious that you are capable, so just translate that to everything else, and try not to say stupid things, and you will be well on your way to being a much more mature and liked member.

Creamsoda, honestly, I don't know why you go out of your way to be an a**hole to people.

I'm getting close to finished but I have a question. Is a secondary logo an absolute must? I have full uniforms, a primary logo and a word mark. If it is a must, at least I have a few couple days to work on something. Let me know. Thanks.

OK, so I just noticed that the requirements are pants, socks, helmet, and jersey. I have a just jersey template, but I was wondering if anyone else has any templates that include the helmet, socks, and pants. I would just download something from the SVG movement, but anything downloaded from mediafire is not working on my mac, so that right now is a no go. It would be great if anyone could help.

Wow...didn't mean to cause such a fuss with my trash-talk post. I'll watch my spelling next time.

How many of you out there remember the old L.A. Ram teams?

Wendell Tucker, Roman Gabrielle, Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngblood, Deacon Jones...

speaking of the Rams, Lamar Lundy used to live in my hometown. went to school with his daughter

The more you know....*music*

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Was my entry recieved OK?

so far we have entries for the following:

firefly

capn89

spotdog

burgundyskins

opaquechicken

brandonstudio

cab

spammy

its looking good for the weightings too. 4 in tier 1 and 4 in tier 2.

let me know if your name is not on the list.

right, here is an update on bits we have received.

TIER 1 (7 entries)

elliot

firefly

capn89

burgundyskins

brandonstudio

noel42 (please resubmit your entry at the correct size)

vicfurth

TIER 2 (7 entries)

sergeimakarenov44

perfect zero

spotdog

opaquechicken

cab

spammy

jc

some great ideas in both sections. keep them coming. this should be a good contest.

This is amazing, our entries so far are:

spammy

CAB

brandnstudio

OpaqueChicken

burgandyskins

Spotdog

capn89

Firefly

Vicfurth

Nole42

JC

Perfect Zero

elliot

sergeimakarenkov44

The tiers are spilt pretty evenly, and in my opinion most people have entered into the right one. We can organise this as best we can, but in the end it's the quality and quantity of submissions that make a good contest, and so far so good.

If you would be kind enough to give a little feedback: Has two weeks been a decent amount of time to do this in? I think there needs to be balance between giving enough time to produce a concept, but short enough that people don't lose interest. Thoughts?

If you would be kind enough to give a little feedback: Has two weeks been a decent amount of time to do this in? I think there needs to be balance between giving enough time to produce a concept, but short enough that people don't lose interest. Thoughts?

I'm somebody who doesn't have all the tools or time in the world to make new logos, but for me there is a bit too much time between submissions. I think the one I did was done in a week, and I spent a lot of time trying to get some of the details down.

Archived