Dual Championships T-Shirt.

BrySmalls

I'd probably be one of the last people to post something (anything) pro-Pittsburgh and I figured this has been out for awhile now, but here you go:

p6325813dt.jpg

All other NFL and NHL cities are envious, especially Phoenix (Glendale?) and Detroit.

Question is, where would you see that shirt more often, at Heinz Field, the Igloo, or both?

I own that beauty....I payed 25 bucks for it at a local store in Beaver Falls, Pa. I heard that their was one that said CITY OF CHAMPIONS with a picture of both James Harrison and Marc Andre-Fluery. I have looked everywhere for that shirt and i'm starting to think it doesn't exist, has anyone else heard of it?

I haven't seen anyone around here with it yet but I haven't been to Pittsburgh in awhile to know if their wearin it their.

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

I'd probably be one of the last people to post something (anything) pro-Pittsburgh and I figured this has been out for awhile now, but here you go:

p6325813dt.jpg

All other NFL and NHL cities are envious, especially Phoenix (Glendale?) and Detroit.

Question is, where would you see that shirt more often, at Heinz Field, the Igloo, or both?

Well Detroit isn't an NFL city nor is Glendale an NHL city :P .

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Those shirts are everywhere.

Every. Where.

I don't own one, not the biggest fan of it (though I probably should for collection purposes). Personally, I think more pens fans are wearing it, perhaps because that's the championship that prompted this shirt. And, as Ive found, more Pens fans are also Steelers fans than Steelers fans are also Pens fans. The Steelers are still A#1 in this city for now, however if the pens repeat next year and the Steelers don't or if the pens just plain do better than the Steelers, we could see a transfer of power.

oBIgzrL.png

I'm completely conflicted due to the fact that I am an Arizona Cardinals fan AND a Pittsburgh Penguins fan.

:blink:

p6325813dt.jpg

Well Detroit isn't an NFL city nor is Glendale an NHL city :P .

:lol: Good one.

Archived