What's Your Favorite Song?

vicfurth

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had no idea that people separated their favourite songs into Christian and non-Christian categories. Maybe I missed something, but is this a Christian site or something?

Yeah, where the songs from Islamic artists like Kenny G-had?

I saw, I came, I left.

well they all have a catchy riff that someone wanting to play guitar wuld wanna play.. but they probably just wanna play that lil part.. I'm guessing guitar instructor.

Give it up to Josh...

I work in a music store, specifically in the guitar department. I love my job; wouldn't trade it for anything. But... I get really tired of hearing the same damn songs played over and over. But ultimately, if it's what helps someone decide they want to buy a particular guitar or amp or stompbox... B)

As for education, some people need "Guitar 101." They have questions regarding what makes one guitar better than another, the difference between classical and standard guitars, quality of electronics, etc...

Edumacation is more gooder than none... :P

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

There is a song out now called "Mad World" that I really like. I don't know who the artist is.

On the other hand Limp Bisquicks version of "Behind Blue Eyes" pales in comparison with the original version by the Who.

Please keep in mind that ANYTHING Limp Bizkit does pales in comparison to anything else. Since Whatsisnuts left that band, they've sucked harder than anything else that's ever sucked.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Nirvana - Radio Friendly Unit Shifter, Territorial Pissings, Drain You, Scentless Apprentice

Foo Fighters - I'll Stick Around, My Hero

Metallica - One

Korn - Freak on a Leash, Ya'll Want A Single

Probot - Red War, Dictatorsaurus

Led Zepplin - Staircase to Heaven or for you people Stairway to Heaven....

Theres probably more that I didn't list, but thats it for now...

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED PROBOT!!! God I love that album...

And Tool. I love Tool (the band, get your minds outta the gutter.) Hooker With A Penis is a wicked-ass tune...

Anyone else into Reel Big Fish at all?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

There is only one song I'd like to learn to play on the guitar, but it's so obscure no one would care if I could play it: "Brazil" by Ary Barroso. Do you get many people trying to learn that song? (I should also ask if you are actually familiar with it.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived