Which Text?

the_cynic

So which text should I pick for my logo?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bee_creations_inc_example1.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example3.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example4.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example5.jpg

P.S. Just imagine "A" with the text "Bee Designs Inc.".

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I voted for "D" because I like the font.

However "B" sort of has a bee hive feel to it so that would be a good choice.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Well since I want the text to resemble the logo I think A is out of the running. Which one, which one, it's so hard to choose! ^_^

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

to better match the look of your "bee", what about something all-original or built from scratch? your logo has a nice feel to it, and none of those options really gells with it too well. if you do choose any of them, maybe go back and further tweak the text to tighten the kearning (spacing between letters), or overlap some of the characters. another option is to overdo serifs and/or any open ends of the lettering to get a more custom look to it.

you're on the right track to a very good identity mark.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

to better match the look of your "bee", what about something all-original or built from scratch? your logo has a nice feel to it, and none of those options really gells with it too well. if you do choose any of them, maybe go back and further tweak the text to tighten the kearning (spacing between letters), or overlap some of the characters. another option is to overdo serifs and/or any open ends of the lettering to get a more custom look to it.

you're on the right track to a very good identity mark.

So you think the letters might be too close?

Retired Number's To Come

that was an example of things to play with. i think they could be tighter together.

BTW, the logo makes me think of Mickey's Malt Liquor (i couldn't find the mini-keg bottle)

mickeys399.gif

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Well I can see why you'd like to see example D closer but the text on C seems fine.

Retired Number's To Come

Do you mean close like this?

bee_creations_inc_example8.jpg

Here's some more examples of how I could use the text.

bee_creations_inc_example9.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example10.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

I really like the pointed serifs of "D" and think they tie in with the Bee concept best. I also like the thickness of the capital letters of "D" and think they match the weight of the logo best to my eye.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I originally voted for B, I thought the Batman Forever font had angles similar to your artwork. I agree with pagan, you might want to draw your own letters for your logo, that way you can match the style of your bee a little closer than with regular fonts.

That aside, I like the outlined treatment of the bottom entry in your last post. It looks like Revue. It looks better than "pirate keg", or whatever the first font is...the one based on E. Carolina? Just be cautious if you skew the lettering yourself. As a vector king, you are probably aware that skewing the art will distort it to a point that the vertical strokes look out of proportion to the horizontal ones...this is evident especially in the B and the N, because those have diagonal strokes that make extra skewing more obvious.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Dang you people, it looks like it's a tie between C & D......even with the green outlines. What the heck should I do? :D

Retired Number's To Come

Bump

Retired Number's To Come

Archived