New Arizona State Football Uniforms...

uah8tr

http://www.gophersports.com/pics10/1024/TO...;DB_OEM_ID=8400

So.......If the Gophers played ASU and both wanted to wear their homes it would be REAL confusing...

Why would both teams wear their homes? That's true for any set of teams with the same colors. That's the point of road uniforms.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#15 looks like he just finished the 7th grade.

And TFoA is correct, they've had the PT-42 on the uniform since he died. Hooah.

Haha that seventh grader is our senior quarterback, and front-runner starter, Danny Sullivan.

I work on campus and stopped by the stadium shop...the player versions aren't so bad, but the fan jerseys look bad up close...the black outlining ruins the jersey.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I work on campus and stopped by the stadium shop...the player versions aren't so bad, but the fan jerseys look bad up close...the black outlining ruins the jersey.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

black outline = fail

Overusing the word fail = fail

If these had white outlines on the numbers I wouldn't mind the jersey too much. At least the piping does something. I'm bothered by the introduction of black because a) it's not really a school color and B) it appears the only place it is used is on the number outline, which is a little pointless to be used in such a small amount. A white outline would be much more attractive.

EDIT: wow putting b then ) gives you sunglasses apparantly. You know what I meant. B)

black outline = fail

Overusing the word fail = fail

If these had white outlines on the numbers I wouldn't mind the jersey too much. At least the piping does something. I'm bothered by the introduction of black because a) it's not really a school color and B) it appears the only place it is used is on the number outline, which is a little pointless to be used in such a small amount. A white outline would be much more attractive.

I can sorta see why ASU might have done that--provided they were thinking with the same mindset many artists, designers, and illustrators normally think with...that being that they black outline would make the numbers a little easier to read.

But then, since it's most likely "just cuz", then no--I don't buy the inclusion of black, either.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 3 weeks later...

Know it's been awhile since anything was talked about these, but i was surfin the web today before our game, and found this in a video on http://sundevilgridiron.com/Locker_room.cfm...

And my worst fear has become a reality.

THIS is why they added black outlines...

Untitled-1.jpg

See those on the bottom row? Yeah. Those are BLACK UNIS.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

:cursing::puke:

Know it's been awhile since anything was talked about these, but i was surfin the web today before our game, and found this in a video on http://sundevilgridiron.com/Locker_room.cfm...

And my worst fear has become a reality.

THIS is why they added black outlines...

Untitled-1.jpg

See those on the bottom row? Yeah. Those are BLACK UNIS.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

:cursing::puke:

That is just sad

:cry:

Archived