EA Sports Wallpapers

crkraider22

I have worked on some more wallpapers, and I think this one is good and simple enough to take requests on. Just leave size and player, I am working off of pre-cuts so it will take some time if your request requires me to cut the player.

Parker.png EACrosby.png Andy.png

{Click to Enlarge}

Hey Love the Wallpapers. But Im a Husker Football Fan and there is none of Ndamukong Suh. I dont care what size. Take your time, I know it will look awesome!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam Bradford of OU, Andy Dalton of TCU, Pudge Rodriguez of the Texas Rangers and Mike Modano of the dallas stars (the texas outline logo) please! Size 1366 x 768

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

• 2 weeks later...

So I know that this thread is dead now as the one who started doesn't seem to be doing these anymore. I recently found a place that is making something like these wallpapers for anyone who is interested. I don't want to litter this forum with links to other sites so if anyone here wanted this wallpaper to be made for them just PM me and I will give you the link to the place I found.

Archived