New Miami Dolphins Fight Song This Year

rmackman

I'd be more impressed if T-Pain could sing without Autotune. Sounds like he swallowed a Casio.

Hah.

I like the fact that the majority of his music is auto-tune, which I think works well with his voice.

If he just used it every once in a while, it wouldn't be affective at all, just annoying.

I also hate it when people use auto-tune, when they can actually sing.

But I'd love to hear T-Pain once without autotune haha.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

As for the the new song T-Pain ugh, I prefer the old hokey one.

You mean the one they stole from the Houston Oilers?

FTR: Both versions sucked.

The song was written for Miami, but Miami did not but the rights when offered. Houston did.

So the claim of, "The Dolphins stole it from the Oilers" is in fact just a bunch of crap spewed by Miami haters. Love it! Is there a way we can prove this though?

I'm not being a hater. It's just obvious it was made for the Oilers. (Big hint: It's a country music song!!!)

If I'm a Dolphins fan, rather than claim this horrible tune, I would distance myself from it.

6uXNWAo.png

I like the fact that the majority of his music is auto-tune, which I think works well with his voice.

ALL of his post-rappa music uses Auto-Tune. Every singular ounce of it. That was true even before the world at large knew who he was.

If he just used it every once in a while, it wouldn't be affective at all, just annoying.

It was funny when Snoop first decided to roll out the TalkBox...but then it became annoying once Kanye and Lil' Wayne and then everyone else under the sun not named Sean Carter decided to jump the shark on the Auto-Tune.

But I'd love to hear T-Pain once without autotune haha.

NO YOU WOULDN'T. Trust me on that one. ;)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This has made my morning. It is instantly my favorite song.

It would've been better if Jimmy Buffett sang it. This new version stinks to high heaven.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived