Once The Nehl Project Is Done...

BombSkwad

It's really hard to pick a favorite...

But the motor city all-americans might be it.

Here's what I dont get.

You are a junior pro team......no "spare" money for marketing. Fine. I get that. How do you not go to your local art school and ask for help??

man alive.

Might as well skate in long underwear.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I think when we mobilize to form a design team company, our name should be the Barnstormers, cause we come in, quick as a whip redesign whole leagues, then move on to our next conquest.

...but, our logo can't be like the Young Americans and Barnstormers of the IIHL. lol

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Don't waste your time contacting this league. It's the brainchild of a guy named Mike Killbreath. Depending upon who you talk to, Killbreath is either the unluckiest guy in the history sports business... or a big-time scam artist. The leagues which Killbreath has launched in the past have all tended to wither on the vine... go belly up... crash and burn... If you catch my drift. Lots of bad press, bad blood and bad checks following this guy around.

Where are you finding these leagues? Are they just fictitious leagues or are they real?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

So what are these leagues then? I'm assuming they're just non-profitable amateur leagues, but why recreate their logos? Do you give them back to the league when your done?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

So is everyone creating new logos from scratch or are you vectorizing the current ones and possible adding touches of your own?

Retired Number's To Come

Guys i'm begging you to do a little research into the background of this league and its founder Mike Killbreath. I don't care how much experience you get designin logos for these teams. It won't be worth it if you get burned by the league's founder or your reputation is linked with Killbreath's down the road.

Guys i'm begging you to do a little research into the background of this league and its founder Mike Killbreath. I don't care how much experience you get designin logos for these teams. It won't be worth it if you get burned by the league's founder or your reputation is linked with Killbreath's down the road.

Why does it matter? It's not like he's some big whig!

Retired Number's To Come

Good lord, due.. settle down.. we aren't doing anything.. even if we did, it wouldn't be a big million dolalr contract, it would be a design experiment, something to pass the time. Easy, tiger.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Look, i'm just trying to look out for peolpe that i've come to care about. The first suggestion for approaching the IIHL made it sound as though people might actually redesign logos and approach this league or teams. You do that & i guarantee that this guy and his cronies will promise you the sun, moon & stars only to take advantage of you. Why bother? You want to do it then knock yourself out. I'm just sayin that this guy's rep is dirt in minor-pro hockey circles. I mean if youre just doing it to pass the time out here without approaching him than thats one thing.

Having visited a couple of the sites, I wouldn't put my name on anything these people have to do with. They are low-brow. Lower than that.

Not to insult them, but you can't just do work for people with crappy logos. Do work for classy people with crappy logos. These people don't even have respect for the game of hockey. The main "photo" on one of the team's sites (the Snipers) - the first photo I saw - was of a fight. Not of hockey action, a FIGHT!

Sorry guys, this doesn't seem like the right direction to me. Otherwise you design logos, they make some cash off them, you get screwed. OR, you design logos, they don't bother to hold to the standard of the logo, and you look bad. Lose-lose situation!

Archived