Glow Sigs

Bmac

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is one more attempt with what I have been using. If this still doesn't like good, I will use something else. Please let me know.

Version 3:

vikings4.png

It's getting much better. I think the effect gets lost when it's on a white or light background such as this forum. The black definitely makes it stand out a lot better. I think the limitations of the background are causing the majority of the problem.

Better. You know what'd look cool? Make it flash from the glowing version and to the original. It'd give it more contrast

I suppose that could look pretty cool. Nice idea, I will give it a try.

Here is one more attempt with what I have been using. If this still doesn't like good, I will use something else. Please let me know.

Version 3:

vikings4.png

It's getting much better. I think the effect gets lost when it's on a white or light background such as this forum. The black definitely makes it stand out a lot better. I think the limitations of the background are causing the majority of the problem.

I think you are right. The black background helps. It gives of more of a glow now. Thanks for identifying the problem.

Better. You know what'd look cool? Make it flash from the glowing version and to the original. It'd give it more contrast

I suppose that could look pretty cool. Nice idea, I will give it a try.

I guess it turned out ok. I still think it could be good on it's own, but this is a cool idea.

Turn off the lights and watch the logos glow!

vikings.gif

wild.gif

Haha that's cool! Put the original on a black background also and try it
I think these would look cool on a brick-type background. To make it look more neon.

you guys can always try it out

just save the image and open it up and photoshop and do what ever you want

NFL.pngBroncos.png

just made this

all i did was cut out each color and then added a outer and inner glow to each one

Now these glow. I'll throw some requests out for this style, if you'll have them.

throw em at me

Vikings, Pats, Twins, FSU. Thanks!

Archived