Help Me Choose My Name

chickenfish13

CSCreative Vs CSDesign  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, so I was pm'ing a user, and he mentioned that he thought it would be better if my personal branding name was CSDesign, instead of CSCreative. I actually thought that was pretty cool, and because I went with the logo currently in my sig, it would work either way. I like both, so I'm leaving it to you to decide. Some might say that it is a big choice, and I shouldn't leave it up to you, but I like both equally, so I will welcome either name. I may keep the poll open for a certain time period, or if one name has a way higher amount, I will just go with that. Thanks guys.

C-Fish

I like CS Creative. It's original and has a destinct meaning about creativity rather than design. Its more appealing

CScreative is much more specific than csdesign, i agree. it also sounds much more professional, to me.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

I like CS Creative. It's original and has a destinct meaning about creativity rather than design. Its more appealing

CScreative is much more specific than csdesign, i agree. it also sounds much more professional, to me.

'RIPmetrodome' Is this your "new", err or third one?

"chickenfish" see what may already have a trademark, then move from there. However, it will be your name thus you need to then about if you want to change again. You, as a lesser artist, cannot pull a "Diddy" or "Prince" just because. Serious take time to think about how you will sell yourself further then be conifdent.

im sick of ppl saying this to me. i was mnsports09, but i decided to get a new account and start anew b/c of the troubles i had w/ mnsports09. plz ppl, stop bothering me about this. focus on commenting on threads, instead of commenting on me. this forum is for ppl to share ideas, not to bother other members.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

im sick of ppl saying this to me. i was mnsports09, but i decided to get a new account and start anew b/c of the troubles i had w/ mnsports09. plz ppl, stop bothering me about this. focus on commenting on threads, instead of commenting on me. this forum is for ppl to share ideas, not to bother other members.

You just admitted to a forum violation. No duplicate accounts permitted.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

anyway..........to bring us back to what chickenfish was asking in the first place......CSdesign seems much more specific to what you are..a designer. plus, it could be a brand name if you decide to sell your designs for $$.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

You just admitted to a forum violation. No duplicate accounts permitted.

Especially when it was to apparently dodge a suspension.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hey Guys. Even though there are only 26 votes, I thought it was cool that people even took the time to vote, and to reply to something like this. Although I think CSDesign is a nice name, and it works well, I think I'm going to stick with CSCreative. Thanks for the help, and if more people vote, I may think about changing it, but for now it's staying the same. So, thanks.

C-Fish

Archived