Sponsored Football Uniforms

CAB

This is more of a spur-of-the-moment idea than anything, but I had a thought for a new project. I'm going to create football uniforms for different companies or restaurants or whatever it may be. I want to give each a unique look and each will include an alternate that is either a throwback or a special promotion. I hope that people will enjoy viewing these, it is just for fun. I've completed three so far, the jersey numbers will be like in the NCAA Baseball Project, and go by number of teams completed. So far there is Walmart, Coke, and McDonalds done. Which will be shown in the next post. Links to the uniform sheets will be at the top of the page. Also, feel free to request any major company you would like to see done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walmart | Coca-Cola | McDonalds | Lowe's | Burger King | Wendy's | Subway | Target | Buffalo Wild Wings | K&B | Pepsi| KFC | 7 Eleven | Southwest Airlines

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Walmart

I tried to use the 'star' motif on the shoulders with some piping down the sides. The alternate is a 'throwback' to the old blue and white logo.

walmartfball.png

Coca-Cola

The striping on the jersey and pants is supposed to reflect the design on the cans. You probably can't tell, but the sleeve logo is the bottle silhouette. The alternate is black designed after the Coke Zero cans with a gradient on the stripe.

Cokefball.png

McDonalds

These are fairly modern, the stripes are supposed to form an M shape. The golden arches are on the sleeves and helmet. The alternate is pretty crazy. It's supposed to look like Ronald McDonald's suit. Sure, it would never work in a game, but these won't be used in a game, so I think it works. :)

McDonaldsfball.png

Once again request what you wanna see next and also C&C please.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Walmart

I tried to use the 'star' motif on the shoulders with some piping down the sides. The alternate is a 'throwback' to the old blue and white logo.

walmartfball.png

Coca-Cola

The striping on the jersey and pants is supposed to reflect the design on the cans. You probably can't tell, but the sleeve logo is the bottle silhouette. The alternate is black designed after the Coke Zero cans with a gradient on the stripe.

Cokefball.png

McDonalds

These are fairly modern, the stripes are supposed to form an M shape. The golden arches are on the sleeves and helmet. The alternate is pretty crazy. It's supposed to look like Ronald McDonald's suit. Sure, it would never work in a game, but these won't be used in a game, so I think it works. :)

McDonaldsfball.png

Once again request what you wanna see next and also C&C please.

Very nice, the Mcdonalds throwback is crazy awesome... so far a perfect 10/10

this is a great idea. this should be really fun, and im looking forward to all of the different desings for the companies.

Walmart

for some reason these jerseys dont remind me of walmart, but then again, i cant seem to remember the logo and designs for walmart, so im not going to give you any C&C for this one.

Coca Cola

this striping does remind me of coca cola. i like your idea for the alternate with the coke zero design. the number pattern also fits the design well. i cant say i have any suggestions for this one, either.

McDonalds

my favorite set of the three, i love the alternate, only b/c this will never be used in reality. when i look at this one, i automatically think "McDonald's," so great job with these. my only suggestion is to take away the Mcdonalds wording on the helmet, leaving just the golden arch. but either way works out well.

overall, great job and great unique idea. id like to request PETCO, as i find myself always going there to pick up things for my dog.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

Was that quote necessary spammy? These designs look good but they remind me of a completely failed patsox series from a couple years back. Only I think that was baseball. Also bucco did a series similar to this. I would link but I think that patsox series is graveyarded so I wouldn't know exactly how to find it. But it doesn't matter, your designs are already looking pretty unique from anything we have seen.

^Yeah, didn't Bucco do Airline Football or something like that? Never seen the patsox one, before either (don't know if I want to). But anyway, thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it.

^Yeah, didn't Bucco do Airline Football or something like that? Never seen the patsox one, before either (don't know if I want to). But anyway, thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it.

Haha, this thread is classic though, check it out...especially the hilarious sprite concept on page 3. :lol:

link

I tried some soft drink concepts awhile back (Link). I never did finish it though, these ideas of yours really make me want to jump back on my two-year old thread. I also did a music one (Link), again, got too piled up in schoolwork that I never did have time to do as many as I wanted to.

I love concepts like these because you can do so much and make them as wacky as you want knowing they'd never hit the field, hopefully (I can see it though, "Ladies and gentlemen your Atlanta Falcons, brought to you by Coca-Cola, 'Open Happiness'"). But that's a road that we really don't want to go down. Anyway...

...your concepts:

Walmart

I grudgingly agree with RIPmetrodome in a way that if I were to see the Walmart set (sans the helmet) without explination, I wouldn't really know that it's supposed to represent Walmart. I can see what you're doing by using the star motif on the front of the jersey, but it doesn't fully portray Walmart to me. Maybe if you were to use the entire "star" on the sleeve or something, it could work better. Same goes for the throwback, I love the throwback since you're telling me it's supposed to represent Walmart, but just looking at it, it reminds me of the Colts. Maybe you could use the old Wal*Mart logo on the front of the jersey, right above the numbers, or as a sleeve patch.

Coca-Cola

I like the simplicity of the Coke uniforms, and the alt is pretty clever. But the only thing that I don't like is the number font. I don't know what it is, but to me the numbers just don't seem to fit in with the rest of the uniform.

McDonald's

This one is my favorite by far. Not only is it completely representable to the restaurant, it flows so nicely together. I love how you made the 'M' pattern with the sleeves and the coloring-in of only half the collar. And of course, the alternate is simply amazing. I would LOVE to see some big 300 pound lineman wear one of those.

Awesome stuff man, look forward to seeing more.

Alright thanks for the replies everyone, especially Heitert. I got some updates here.

Walmart v.2

Changed up the striping a little, there's now also another part of the 'star' on the pants. I am also beginning to include two helmets, one for the home and away and one for the alternate.

walmartfball-1.png

Coca-Cola v.2

All I did was change the alternate helmet to Coke zero.

Cokefball-1.png

Lowe's

The striping is pointed at the top like the Lowe's logo. I also included gray a lot in this concept because their buildings are pretty much gray everywhere except the sign, and gray pants look pretty good with the Giants, so I thought I'd try it out. I didn't have many ideas for an alternate, so it's just red.

Lowes.png

Burger King

The stripes on the side are supposed to look like the 'burger' logo they have with two buns and the meat in the middle. BK has a pretty unique color scheme, so I like that with this concept. The pants are the 'bun' color with a different striping design. The alternate is based on the old logo, with a classic striping design and a pretty vibrant color scheme. I chose a rounded number font to match the font on the logo.

BurgerKing.png

I'll take wilson's suggestion and do AT&T next. C&C please and thanks for viewing.

um, hello? what about PETCO? nah, im just kidding, great job on fixing up the walmart. the new helmet decal is much more recognizable to me than the star. good update.

the black coke zero helmet is good, too, b/c i think it would look awkward with a black uniform and red helmet. again, good update.

the lowes concept reminds me of the giants, with the gray pants and red alternate. i like the number font and shoulder stripes. however, the wider white stripe on the pants looks awkward, to me, but maybe im just picky.

moving on, i am digging the burger king "throwback". it reminds me of the Bucs throwback for this year, i think it uses the same color scheme.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

The update on the Walmart looks really nice, especially the throwbacks with the new helmet.

Lowe's

I like these. Just like the Coca-Cola ones, they're simple, and seem to work well with the simple logo that Lowe's has. I have no ideas on an alternate or throwback for Lowe's; as far as I know, they've always had that logo.

B.K.

Okay, these are now my favorite. I love everything you've done with these, the 'burger' stripes look awesome, and I think the number font works well with both the classic and throwback helmets. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but if you tilt your head, the pant stripes look like a hamburger on a spatula. If that was intended, and by "different striping design" you wanted us to point that out, than bravo to you. If it was your idea than it's awesome, but if it's just a convenient coincidence, I'm suprised that you didn't see it first. :P

@RIPmetrodome- sorry about Petco, I just wasn't getting many ideas for them. Also, I don't see what your talking about with the pants stripe being thicker.

@Heitert- glad you like Burger King. I actually did not intend the pants to look like a spatula, but I guess it really does look like that. Happy accident. :)

Thanks for the comments guys, any other suggestions on who else should go next?

• 3 months later...

Some of you may be wondering about my NCAA templates, but I've been real busy with school and basketball so I won't have a lot of time to work on those these are just something I like to do for fun in my free time. I have completed 3 more "sponsored" uniforms in the past few weeks and here they are.

Wendy's

I like their logo so I tried to incorporate that into the pants, jerseys are pretty simple. Another wild alternate here which I modeled after "Wendy" in the logo. The helmet is supposed to be Wendy's hair and ribbon.

wendys.png

Subway

Went with the arrow theme here along with Packers-esque uniforms in terms of color. The alternate is based on the five-dollar foot long logo that features an orange gradient.

subway.png

Target

This one's pretty self-explanatory. I like the simplicity of the Target logo and I wanted to keep the uniforms simple. The alternate is a throwback based on the logo from 1962.

target.png

Thanks for viewing and please comment!

Archived