Sponsored Football Uniforms

CAB

not feeling the walmart ones. i rather see a navy top with tan/khaki pants. which is what the standard uniform requirement for store associates. Same for Target except red jersey and khaki pants.

While this is a neat idea, and I respect your opinion I would like to have these represent the companies themselves rather than the employees who work there.

Anyway, here's an update to Target. It seemed not many liked the pants so that is whats updated.

target-1.png

Any more comments? Requests?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you do a design for K&B. They were a long-standing favorite here in the New Orleans area for, amongst other things, their very unique shade of purple. You can find out more about them here.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Buffalo Wild Wings

This is probably one of my favorite ones so far. The stars from the logo are on the shoulders. The helmet is like the Eagles with the Buffalo's Wings. For lack or a better option, the alternate is yellow.

bww.png

K&B

This was done by request and to be honest I know absolutely nothing about the company, but the purple looked like a very unique color for a concept. I just kinda went with what I thought would look good with the colors, not much else to it.

kb.png

Pepsi

I modeled these jerseys after the cans, making it monochrome navy. I do recall somebody doing a Pepsi concept not too long ago, and if I remember it did have a helmet similar to this. I liked the idea but I can't remember exactly how it looked and I can promise you I did not copy off anyone. The alternate is a throwback, using the logo from 1973-1987.

pepsi.png

Thanks for viewing, comment if you like em.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Once again, these unis are AWESOME! Was kinda bummed when the Fast Food Hockey League burned out, so I'm glad to see these back again!

If you'd be so willing as to take requests: I think that the next set should be Home Depot and/or Menards (to rival Lowe's), K-Mart (to rival Target & Wal-Mart).

They are looking SWEET thus far...keep it up!

bYhYmxh.png

K&B

This was done by request and to be honest I know absolutely nothing about the company, but the purple looked like a very unique color for a concept. I just kinda went with what I thought would look good with the colors, not much else to it.

kb.png

Thanks for viewing, comment if you like em.

I tripped out when I saw your K&B concept (in a good way). The only thing I believe this concept needs to be perfect is some creme color, since K&B was especially known for its Creole Cream Cheese Ice Cream (it's a must-google). I was toying with your concept in paint and I found that the SF Giants particular shade looks GREAT.

Oh. And for the alt., color the socks. I loathe plain white socks. lol

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 3 months later...

I've had some free time lately, so I decided to dig up my old thread and work on some new ones.

KFC

The jerseys are based off of the apron that Colonel Sanders is wearing in the new logo. The three-striped theme is continued onto the pants and collar. The throwback is based off the old logo, which featured blue (sometimes navy) and a cream color. You may not notice it but the cream color finds its way onto the sleeves and collar.

4468084199_f85aeac3f6_o.png

7 Eleven

This is definitely one of my faves so far. I took the striping pattern found around the top of their stores, and transferred it onto the sleeves and pants. The alternate is supposed to look like a Big Gulp, being red in the middle, with white spaces on the top and bottom. Once again, these won't be used in real life so I feel like I can be as crazy as possible. :D

4468084339_8e62cf4891_o.png

Southwest Airlines

Been seeing a lot of commercials for them during the tournament, so I guess that's why I decided to make a concept. I love their bright colors used on the planes, so that's what I did my best to replicate here. I gave the numbers the same treatment, with the two stripes at the bottom. The alternate sort of has a throwback feel to it. I used the heart logo, which IIRC is found on the seats in Southwest planes. The regular helmet is white with the Southwest Airlines primary plane logo.

4468084415_e785ff678b_o.png

Well that's all for now, hope everyone enjoys these, and thanks for viewing! I'm not sure how soon I'll do any more, so this may be all for a little while. Comments are greatly appreciated.

I have to admit, this is pretty cool. Kudos to Chawls for suggesting the K&B concept. Being a fellow native New Orleanian the city cringed when Rite Aid took them over. This would be a fun concept to do for my comp football game as well.

And who knows? With the way corporations are taking over things, could we be seeing a glimpse of the NFL circa 2050? :wacko:

7824_large.jpg

You've done a great job translating these brands into unis and the Ronald McDonald 'clown' set is one of the funniest things (in a good way) I've seen on this board. Good job! Couldn't believe it when I saw K&B (that's Katz & Besthoff IIRC), a drugstore I remember well from growing up in New Orleans but which I don't think is around any more. Their purple was darker as I recall though, kind of like the Vikings' throwback helmets.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived