Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to add the REAL Titan's 50th patch to my collection of patches soon, but as for creating one here, I prefer working off a vector file of any logos requested.

That's cool, thanks anyway. What do you mean by 'REAL' Titans 50th patch? That is the 'real' one. lol Unless you're referring to the AFL 50th patch, but it's a bit bland.

What I mean is a REAL physical patch which I've seen on eBay already (as well as the other "50th" patches). I collect sports logo patches and have over 2000 in my collection.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

I'd love to add the REAL Titan's 50th patch to my collection of patches soon, but as for creating one here, I prefer working off a vector file of any logos requested.

That's cool, thanks anyway. What do you mean by 'REAL' Titans 50th patch? That is the 'real' one. lol Unless you're referring to the AFL 50th patch, but it's a bit bland.

What I mean is a REAL physical patch which I've seen on eBay already (as well as the other "50th" patches). I collect sports logo patches and have over 2000 in my collection.

Got ya.

Not to be a :censored: or whatever, but is this even still a request topic? This seems to me as more of a tutorial topic than a request one.

Jus sayin'.

If you notice, many threads often veer off in one direction or another, so don't be such an :censored:! :D

Jazz.jpg

DUUUUUUUDE! That is awesome. Thanks for doing it for me. Sorry if it was a pain.

Not to be a :censored: or whatever, but is this even still a request topic? This seems to me as more of a tutorial topic than a request one.

Jus sayin'.

If you notice, many threads often veer off in one direction or another, so don't be such an :censored:! :D

Jazz.jpg

As a Jazz fan, I approve! :D

This would have to be quite a large patch in order for it to work.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived