Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patchez, I'm pretty sure no one here would have access to a vector version, but is there anyway I can get you to do the Carolina 100 year anniversary Logo? This is the largest version I could find...

UNC100Celebration.gif

If it's too difficult, I understand, maybe someone has a very large hi-res version of it...

Clif

CDixonDesign

Patchez, I'm pretty sure no one here would have access to a vector version, but is there anyway I can get you to do the Carolina 100 year anniversary Logo? This is the largest version I could find...

UNC100Celebration.gif

If it's too difficult, I understand, maybe someone has a very large hi-res version of it...

Clif

CDixonDesign

I have the vector. Our company designed it.

OD_Signature.jpg

Patchez,

This is a bit off topic but did you use a Displacement Map on the tattoos on your Signature?

She was a sweetie to let me draw on her backside, it will wash off eventually!

Actual it looks like I did, but I didn't.

It has a look of the tattoos under the thong are indented slightly.

Luck I guess!

You like?

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Patchez,

This is a bit off topic but did you use a Displacement Map on the tattoos on your Signature?

She was a sweetie to let me draw on her backside, it will wash off eventually!

Actual it looks like I did, but I didn't.

It has a look of the tattoos under the thong are indented slightly.

Luck I guess!

You like?

Something about it just doesn't look right. Eitehr the edges or the color is too sharp even though I know tattoo artists today can achieve great things.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Patchez, is there anyway I could get a blinking Pred-head sig similar to your 'Hawks sig? If it's too much hassle, don't worry about it. Thanks!

I wish I knew how to multi-quote.

I am not on the Board enough to know what Pred-head is. If you provide a link, I'll do it!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Patchez, is there anyway I could get a blinking Pred-head sig similar to your 'Hawks sig? If it's too much hassle, don't worry about it. Thanks!

I wish I knew how to multi-quote.

I am not on the Board enough to know what Pred-head is. If you provide a link, I'll do it!

Sorry, I meant the Nashville Predators' logo (LINK).

Also, to multi-quote, just hit the "Multi-Quote" button on each post you want to quote, then click "Add Reply" to type out your post.

Archived