Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO PATCHEZ GO!

Fantastic stuff!

Brilliant idea to give the Demon's head definition inside the collar, I would never have though of that! Great work! :notworthy:

Why are you here when you should be out there looking for that plane? -jk

Thank you, I have had a hobby of collecting real sports logo patches for many years now. I was also a graphic artist, so this is enjoyment for me to use my rusty creative juices to tackle some challenges in doing these. Of course, I might be called to do more important things, but when I get time I can knock off some of more design. I prefer folks submit their own designs, something that most probably was never seen this way.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

The beach is only 10 min away from me, I'm sure it'll wash up on the shore soon enough!

Well the Melbourne one is my own design. The Perth one is a re-do of their old logo, the TWF one is a website banner custom-made by one of the fans. :upside:

bef9f409-173d-42e4-83c3-0dfb0596cf6e_zps56f6504c-a533-4b0a-a54f-0a17bc034a3c_zps

That's interesting that one. I thought you might have gone for no outline but raised stitching on the yellow part of the tiger instead.

With an irregular shape such as the yellow in the tiger, the stitching directions would be all over the place making it look sloppy.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived