Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't mind doing existing logos that I would like to see them in this format. My original topic was to provide designers with their designs embroidered.

This Broncos logo has been produced in embroidery many times and can be found elsewhere on the WWW.

Skimmed through the thread and was unable to find this one, if you don't mind.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Could you possibly show what textures you import to the program, for the embroidering?

I have a Mac, so I can only use PS, but I'd still like to try embroidering on PS.

I don't quite follow your question.

I use a Mac as well, but I create the embroidering images using a program on the Windows side of my MacBook Pro using a Windows program.

I then use Photoshop on the Mac side to tweak the image.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Yeah, my computer can't properly run Windows programs; I've tried to use Wine and such, and I don't feel like using Parallels and such like that.

But still, I assume you are importing textures to use for that embroider program, since you use a variety of different textures on your pieces? I'm trying to recreate a full realistic NBA jersey in PS, and I need the texture to use for the collars, which you use in most of your pieces (the red part in the Cyclones piece above)

Yeah, my computer can't properly run Windows programs; I've tried to use Wine and such, and I don't feel like using Parallels and such like that.

But still, I assume you are importing textures to use for that embroider program, since you use a variety of different textures on your pieces? I'm trying to recreate a full realistic NBA jersey in PS, and I need the texture to use for the collars, which you use in most of your pieces (the red part in the Cyclones piece above)

The embroidery program creates the image and no PS textures are used.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived