Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I am not interested in doing those logos. You have any that you designed?
I actually do. I may even use it (With your permission) for the set

http://oi61.tinypic.com/27x3tdk.jpg

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

So you don't do other logos except ones that the requester has made or owns in a way?

If so can I request this:

ASdesignsLogoBG_zpse3b66ccd.png

Thank you, I'm in no hurry take your time, and if you don't want to state so it's okay with me.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Designs with gradients will not reproduce in embroidery with results looking like the original. Ultimately trying to fake gradients in embroidery leads to a muddied look.
I am not gonna try gradients.

FYI: Conversions from bitmapped images to the embroidered look that I produce requires converting to vectors in the first step, dividing the elements for logical visual effects. Not just pressing a button in a program. I use three programs, two on Mac and one on Windows.

If you want to see an existing logo as embroidered, simply search eBay or Google and you will most likely find it, like all those international logos.

If you have your own design, post it and I may wish to give it a shot. Some I will not want to do, sorry about that.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Designs with gradients will not reproduce in embroidery with results looking like the original. Ultimately trying to fake gradients in embroidery leads to a muddied look.

FYI: Conversions from bitmapped images to the embroidered look that I produce requires converting to vectors in the first step, dividing the elements for logical visual effects. Not just pressing a button in a program. I use three programs, two on Mac and one on Windows.

If you want to see an existing logo as embroidered, simply search eBay or Google and you will most likely find it, like all those international logos.

If you have your own design, post it and I may wish to give it a shot. Some I will not want to do, sorry about that.

ill send one w/o gradient. Thanks for the info

28ahpn4.jpg

ill send one w/o gradient. Thanks for the info

28ahpn4.jpg

Sorry, I am not interested in doing those logos. You have any that you designed?
I actually do. I may even use it (With your permission) for the set

http://oi61.tinypic.com/27x3tdk.jpg

Sorry, but you didn't design that. You put an SF on the forehead of the San Francisco Bulls existing logo.

Um i actually took over 2 days to retrace by the tools not the trace bitmap, Color, find a good font for the SF logo and put it all together neatly.So yes I did design it. I just used it as a base

28ahpn4.jpg

Archived