Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oooo.jpg

Thank you so much! That's awesome!

Not to press my luck too hard, but could you split the stitching on the cheek into two separate pieces? I don't want a line or anything, just two different parts/directions to the stitching there? The top part with the stitching coming away from the eye and the bottom part going almost straight back?

Like this:

aquilupapatch2.jpg

It's cool to say no. Thanks again for the one you already did!

I have to admit, I use either the eraser or clone tool in Photoshop to clean up a bit in the end.

Obviously, editing in the DraWings program would be preferred should the file be used for real embroidery.

You can use the files for real embroidery? Would you be willing to send me the embroidery file from the Aquilupa logo? christopherstuck AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

Patchez, I thought you were done with offical sport logos, and all you were going to do from here on out were custom logos that were actually developed from members on the board.

I've been doing Chicago teams for myself and I threw in the Raptors for someone.
But you never downloaded the Bees and M's I did for you awhile back.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Patchez, I thought you were done with offical sport logos, and all you were going to do from here on out were custom logos that were actually developed from members on the board.

I've been doing Chicago teams for myself and I threw in the Raptors for someone.

But you never downloaded the Bees and M's I did for you awhile back.

Bees.jpg

Oh sorry, I'll have to go back to that email you sent me and do that.

Thanks! :D

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Blackhawks-1.png

What do you use on the face and hair. Every time I do it I have two different shades produced.

Image to help illustrate what im saying.
gbpng.png

Its hard to see but when zoomed out its more noticeable.

I had that same issue, so I just started changing the angle of those stitches and in most cases it clear up.
So just go back to DraWings and change the angle with the proper tool.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived