Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey again!

Another one of my creations. Although it's not a sports team, it will be going on some sporty merch!

RPF%20Roundel.png

What font is that? I've been looking for that one forever.

It's called Geared, and it's available at the Lost Type Co-op. Go check them out! There's a great type face called Liberator that is awesome for sports gear. Also, Homestead. Aw, there's just too many to list! Literally my favourite place for fonts!

Hey again!

Another one of my creations. Although it's not a sports team, it will be going on some sporty merch!

RPF%20Roundel.png

What font is that? I've been looking for that one forever.

It's called Geared, and it's available at the Lost Type Co-op. Go check them out! There's a great type face called Liberator that is awesome for sports gear. Also, Homestead. Aw, there's just too many to list! Literally my favourite place for fonts!

That is where I go for a lot of my fonts as well -- can't beat it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your work is truly awesome, such a great idea! Been admiring it for awhile.

I'd be incredibly pleased if you found the time to do one or both of these. I'm also considering having them put on a hat (bottom logo on the front, top logo on the sides) ... somebody mentioned they hired you to make an additional file? Please PM me if we can work something out.

G3jlVhW.png

JH6Qsrq.png

I know the black silhouette is a lot, not sure how it would turn out. I also have a version in olive drab, but probably not much better being a solid color still.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Church

Please delete my account.

• 2 months later...

Archived