Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need vectors please!

Well I know you don't need to be supplied with vectors, because you've been patch-ifying my NHL Redesign logos and posting them, and I never sent you any vector files. Or was asked about it. B)

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I need vectors please!

Well I know you don't need to be supplied with vectors, because you've been patch-ifying my NHL Redesign logos and posting them, and I never sent you any vector files. Or was asked about it. B)

If you are offended I did a couple of yours... sorry. Yes, I don't NEED vectors. I WANT vectors. It's my call you'd think?

I have taken the time to build in AI some logos I see and like on the Board in vectors so I can practice and see good design in this embroidery. On your NHL redesign, those are the only two I like well enough. Again, sorry I offended you!

In order of preference, AI, EPS, SVG, CDR.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

If you are offended I did a couple of yours... sorry. Yes, I don't NEED vectors. I WANT vectors. It's my call you'd think?

On your NHL redesign, those are the only two I like well enough. Again, sorry I offended you!

Jeez, relax. If I had actually been bothered, I would have PMed you and told you to drop it. I was just playfully pointing out that you've been doing some without vectors. E'rything's cool.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

horse.jpg

Patchez my man that looks tremendous! You've done a great job on that for me thank you so much. Looking at the final results I think I might make a few changes to the file which wont show up on print but will make things look even better when embroidered. If I was to tweak the file slightly would you be so good as it work it up again for me? If you dont have time, or you want to do files for others who haven't had one done yet I completely understand.

Thanks again I really love it.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

horse.jpg

Patchez my man that looks tremendous! You've done a great job on that for me thank you so much. Looking at the final results I think I might make a few changes to the file which wont show up on print but will make things look even better when embroidered. If I was to tweak the file slightly would you be so good as it work it up again for me? If you dont have time, or you want to do files for others who haven't had one done yet I completely understand.

Thanks again I really love it.

9erssteve

Sure, go ahead... it is good exercise for both of us when dealing with even it subtle of a third dimension.
I've seen my design kinda change when adding the stitch patterns.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived