AlaskaAJ

Team Sigs

John Skills Booth

Avalanche.png

ThrowMeSomethingMister

I made two, I made one with regular logos, and then I reread your comment and found out you wanted the shield, so I made a retro one too.

SaintsRetro.png

Saints.png

Lions.png

Again, sorry it took so long.

If you guys don't like it I can change it.

-AJ

Stumpy Gremlin you seriously need to tone down your sig. Six images really isn't necessary.

ThrowMeSomethingMister

I made two, I made one with regular logos, and then I reread your comment and found out you wanted the shield, so I made a retro one too.

SaintsRetro.png

Saints.png

Lions.png

Again, sorry it took so long.

If you guys don't like it I can change it.

-AJ

-AJ

No need to apologize. You gave me exactly what I wanted AND an extra sig! Lagniappe! {Louisiana members know what I mean ;) }

But thank you SO much for the kic kass sigs! I even linked my sigs to your member profile for some hopeful extra pub!

i just wanted to add....

these are some popular sigs. and for some reason, i can never think of any sig ideas that are popular enough for people to actually make requests. ah, well, ill keep trying, i guess.

great job with all of my minnesota sigs as well as the other ones you've made. thanks a bunch. ^_^

PS: i hate to be a burden by making a third request, but i forgot to ask for the vikings in my previous requests. thanks.

Can I ask for a UC Davis sig.

thanks

Sure. I wasn't quite sure if I got the right team, it is the Aggies, right?

UCDavis.png

i just wanted to add....

these are some popular sigs. and for some reason, i can never think of any sig ideas that are popular enough for people to actually make requests. ah, well, ill keep trying, i guess.

great job with all of my minnesota sigs as well as the other ones you've made. thanks a bunch. ^_^

PS: i hate to be a burden by making a third request, but i forgot to ask for the vikings in my previous requests. thanks.

No prob. I was kinda bored so I made you an extra. Enjoy!

-AJ

Vikings.png

NorthStars.png

i just wanted to add....

No prob. I was kinda bored so I made you an extra. Enjoy!

-AJ

Vikings.png

NorthStars.png

remember what i said earlier: "you know how to please your customers," well thats a understatement. thanks for doing all of these for me. i appreciate it a lot.

Could I get one for Philadelphia Union and one more for the Lancaster Barnstormers. For the Union, I would like the left side to be navy and the right to be gold, with the primary logo in the middle, the "Jugnite aut Perite" logo on the left, and the wordmark on the right.

Here are Union's logos: Philly Union

Union's wordmark: Union wordmark

For the Barnstormers, I would like the left side to be red, the right to be white, the primary logo in the middle, the "L" cap logo on the left, and the "Come out & play" logo on the right.

Come out & play

Barnstormers primary

Barnstormers cap logo

can u make a Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and Maryland Terrapins one? thank you

JaMike81

I had to switch some of the logos and colors to make it more fluent. I hope this is okay.

Union.png

Barnstormers2.png

cgcrusader13

Orioles.png

Ravens.png

Terrapins.png

JaMike81

I had to switch some of the logos and colors to make it more fluent. I hope this is okay.

Union.png

Barnstormers2.png

No, they're good. Thanks.

JaMike81

Union.png

Barnstormers2.png

cgcrusader13

Orioles.png

Ravens.png

Terrapins.png

thanks so much

still taking requests...

Perhaps one for the St. Louis Blues? The primary note in the middle flanked by the wordmark & alternate logo.

Can I ask for a UC Davis sig.

thanks

Sure. I wasn't quite sure if I got the right team, it is the Aggies, right?

UCDavis.png

Yeah this is the right sig. Thanks man