Bmac's Hats

Bmac

Well it's a start, but it's lacking depth. How about adding more photos of the hats, like the backside, interior, or of you wearing them and elaborate on how long you've had each hat for (how they were obtained and at what price, if applicable).

Also, care to share good stories when you were wearing the hats or why you have had said hat in your collection?

Thanks guys for the comments so far.

Well it's a start, but it's lacking depth. How about adding more photos of the hats, like the backside, interior, or of you wearing them and elaborate on how long you've had each hat for (how they were obtained and at what price, if applicable).

Also, care to share good stories when you were wearing the hats or why you have had said hat in your collection?

That's a pretty good idea. First I was just going to post each team, then go into more detail with each specific hat later. Thanks for the suggestion.

Not bad. By the way, I didn't forget your request. I just have a ton of work I have to get through first.

Don't worry, take your time. I am in no need for any of it soon. When ever you get a chance is fine. Thanks.

Thanks guys for the comments so far.

That's a pretty good idea. First I was just going to post each team, then go into more detail with each specific hat later. Thanks for the suggestion.

Not bad. By the way, I didn't forget your request. I just have a ton of work I have to get through first.

Don't worry, take your time. I am in no need for any of it soon. When ever you get a chance is fine. Thanks.

You're welcome.

How many MLB authentics do you have bmac? I have 9, but I refuse to wear teams that I don't like, for example you have a White Sox hat, I'm a little surprised, I would never wear a Mets or Phillies hat (or Yankees). But, I guess it's one thing to wear them and another to collect.

How many MLB authentics do you have bmac? I have 9, but I refuse to wear teams that I don't like, for example you have a White Sox hat, I'm a little surprised, I would never wear a Mets or Phillies hat (or Yankees). But, I guess it's one thing to wear them and another to collect.

I currently have 21 MLB authentics, and 2 authentic BP caps. I mostly wear the Twins hats, usually during the game or when I play baseball with friends. Some of them were worn every now and then, usually when I first got them or at a team-specific game (Cubs are an example). There are several that were only worn once or twice and are just for collection purposes (exapmles: Dodgers, Cardinals, Indians). Every so often, I will wear an old Jays, Mets or Phillies hat or something that I like other than the Twins. And the White Sox hat has been worn only once, and it was for a school project about Shoeless Joe.

Hmm, interesting. I could probably fill up a blog with all the hats I have, but theyre not all MLB. Ive got some NFL hats, a bunch of Nascar hats, and a few other assorted things.

Ya mine are about half MLB, half college baseball. Living in Omaha, I get to go to the College World Series every year and buy just about any college teams hat out there. Other than MLB and NCAA, I have some NFL and NHL, but not very many. I would love to see some of your collection some time!

I currently have 21 MLB authentics, and 2 authentic BP caps. I mostly wear the Twins hats, usually during the game or when I play baseball with friends. Some of them were worn every now and then, usually when I first got them or at a team-specific game (Cubs are an example). There are several that were only worn once or twice and are just for collection purposes (exapmles: Dodgers, Cardinals, Indians). Every so often, I will wear an old Jays, Mets or Phillies hat or something that I like other than the Twins. And the White Sox hat has been worn only once, and it was for a school project about Shoeless Joe.

Interesting, just wondering, how many of those are the current MLB authentic (with the black underbrim and raised MLB logo)? You've obviously been getting hats for longer than those have been around (which is like 3 years I think). I never bought MLB authentics until the new version came out but now it's basically all I wear.

Interesting, just wondering, how many of those are the current MLB authentic (with the black underbrim and raised MLB logo)? You've obviously been getting hats for longer than those have been around (which is like 3 years I think). I never bought MLB authentics until the new version came out but now it's basically all I wear.

To tell you the truth, most of them are from before the new style came out. Over the past few years I have focused my money on other things, so the number of new-style MLB caps went down. I think only 5 or so are the new kind. 3 of those 5 are Twins hats. I have recently been getting college baseball hats, jerseys, or something else entirely, causing a drop in the number of MLB hats I have added recently. Also, some have been replica hats because I didn't like the team enough to pay 30+ dollars, even if it is for a collection. One other thing, there was a time when I could go to a sports store at a mall and find great deals on MLB hats, the old authentic ones. That is how I ended up with a Dodgers and Indians, they were like $8 each.

• 1 month later...

Archived