Tier 1

1st: J

2nd: G

3rd: E

Tier 2

1st: K

2nd: L

3rd: A

Seeing as how this would be MY team, I'm voting from the standpoint of what I would like my team to be wearing.

1C

1G

1E

2B

2D

My vote will not count, seeing as I don't have enough posts on this forum, but I think that Tier 2 - L is the best concept out of both groups. Great job to whomever did that one.

My vote will not count, seeing as I don't have enough posts on this forum, but I think that Tier 2 - L is the best concept out of both groups. Great job to whomever did that one.

Dang, looks like I'm right there with ya since my 3 months hasn't kicked in yet.

Fantastic job by everyone, clearly the voters have some tough choices to make. Thank you all for your interest, and the next challenge will be posted shortly (no lag time baby).

And voting for this will close at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, August 22nd. That will give you all of today and all of tomorrow to vote.

Dang, looks like I'm right there with ya since my 3 months hasn't kicked in yet.

Sorry guys, it's there to stop people trying to vote for themselves through multiple accounts. It's clear that neither of you are trying to do this, but we can't really make any exceptions. We tried to set the minimum as low as possible, it's just unlucky you don't meet it. However, the contest will run for at least a couple of months, so you'll get your chance later, and you're still welcome to compete!

Sorry guys, it's there to stop people trying to vote for themselves through multiple accounts. It's clear that neither of you are trying to do this, but we can't really make any exceptions. We tried to set the minimum as low as possible, it's just unlucky you don't meet it. However, the contest will run for at least a couple of months, so you'll get your chance later, and you're still welcome to compete!

I understand. No worries. :D

First of all, congrats to everyone! Fantastic work. People obviously put in time and effort with these concepts and you should be proud of the work you've done. It's great to see another contest going here on the Creamies!

As for the first round,

TIER 1:

1. I -the logo is well done but elements of it make me feel like I've seen it before.

2. G

3. K

TIER 2: (some of these easily could have been Tier 1 entries)

1. L -great work. I really love the unis

2. B

3. K

Great job everyone!

Tier 1

1st- J

2nd- C

3rd- E

Tier 2

1st-L

2nd-K

3rd-M