Iron Crossover Xv!

IronChefShark

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm not really sure how the pointsd system works since I'm new here, so I'd say a poll. Unless of course, someone wants to be really cool and explain this points system to me.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

The point system is basically this:

You place five votes for each rank/place, 1st through 5th. A first place vote fetches 5 points, 2nd place gets 4, 3rd place gets 3, 4th place gets 2, and 5th place gets 1. We tally up all the points when voting is done and declare a winner.

Just as a personal note, please don't vote for yourself. <_<

If there is enough for a poll, do a poll.

If you do a points system, you should do what the World Idol program did. Since you can't vote yourself, your entries automatically receives ten points from you when you vote. Then the other entries receive 5 points, 4, 3, 2, 1 or whatever.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If you do a points system, you should do what the World Idol program did.  Since you can't vote yourself, your entries automatically receives ten points from you when you vote.  Then the other entries receive 5 points, 4, 3, 2, 1 or whatever.

:blink: I'm confused... Can you clarify this?

In World Idol, the countries of the the finalists were not allowed to vote for their finalist, so they were already awarded like 11 points by their own countries while the leading vote getter from each country got something like 10 points.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

So basically... every entrant in this contest would get/start with 10 points since they can't vote for themselves... then everyone would vote to cast 1st through 5th votes and points would be distributed that way...

That's completely pointless. How is that any different from everyone just starting at zero points? There is no benefit at all. Why not just say no self-voting allowed and leave it at that?

Archived