Cowboys Stadium - Emphasizing Navy and Silver

TruColor

(Or they could always wear the blues at the new home. Now that would be Jerry leaving a mark.)

I would love that! That white at home all the time thing is annoying.

Actually, the more I think about it, that fixes everything. If the Cowboys wore their blue set at home, it matches the new stadium. And you can pretty much throw the "curse" out the window because they haven't won anything in either since after the 1995 season. And no one will care when the whites are changed because they will no longer be iconic and untouchable -- they're just plain road jerseys. Hate to say it, but the white jerseys/green pants combo are the only things that don't fit anymore. Bring on the blue!

(Just trying to keep on topic. I take it there will be no surprise.)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell does a robot that big, transform into a gun that another robot of similar size can just hold in his hand?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How the hell does a robot that big, transform into a gun that another robot of similar size can just hold in his hand?

....and while we are on the subject of odd things...why do they sell hotdog buns in packages of 8, when the packages of hotdogs come with 10 hotdogs??????

truly a mystery.

....and while we are on the subject of odd things...why do they sell hotdog buns in packages of 8, when the packages of hotdogs come with 10 hotdogs??????

truly a mystery.

And here's an age old question...

How do you throw away a trash can?

truly a mystery.

In a bigger trash can.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

truly a mystery.

Not to be a wiseass, but I just looked in my fridge and Hebrew National dogs come in 7-packs and Ballpark come in 8-packs, in addition to other quantities I'm sure...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I'm just wondering if Cowboys fans will FINALLY notice that the blue on the white uniforms doesn't match the blue on the dark uniforms, or the new field. Nor do the pants worn with the white jersey match the silver of the field:

"Hey, dadgummit! That there blue don't look right to me. That's dirty pool!"

Is everyone on here a stereotypist? <_<

The NFL's requirement was 85 feet. The scoreboard is 90 feet. This is NFL's fault, not Cowboys. They followed the rules.

Everyone in the WORLD is a "stereotypist". ...and stereotypes only come to exist because the sterotype is sterotypically found to be acureate.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I can't believe the league is totally sucking up to Jerry and staying with the ridiculous do over rule. Goodell talks about the integrity of the game so much then makes this ruling?????

I really hope this is just a temporary decision just to make things clear until a permanent decision is made.

Rumor has is for the upcoming U2 concert the have to raise the screens, lets just hope they stay higher up after that.

I can't believe the league is totally sucking up to Jerry and staying with the ridiculous do over rule. Goodell talks about the integrity of the game so much then makes this ruling?????

I really hope this is just a temporary decision just to make things clear until a permanent decision is made.

Rumor has is for the upcoming U2 concert the have to raise the screens, lets just hope they stay higher up after that.

They have to be disconnected in order to be raised for U2, so they won't be staying higher.

It's not the NFL sucking up - if they gave him the green light, then they can't really punish him and make him pay $2M to fix it. Now they have until the offseason to work out a compromise.

Stadium looks nice, but I just noticed the Cowboys changed the number font on their jerseys. Was that this season, or was that done a long time ago? (Look at the 5s) :blink:

54%20Ken%20Norton%20Jr.jpga14a463e-6add-49a2-8061-97a9f492076c.jpg

It's been like that since at least the '96 season, maybe even the '95 championship season. Either way, it's been there for a long time.

truly a mystery.

Not to be a wiseass, but I just looked in my fridge and Hebrew National dogs come in 7-packs and Ballpark come in 8-packs, in addition to other quantities I'm sure...

Not to be a bigger wiseass, but were your packages OPEN?

:)

seriously though, hotdog packages come in all sorts of numbers, but many of them come in packs of 10 atleast where I'm from in CT which is why I made the comment.

truly a mystery.

Cut it into little pieces, the same way you get rid of a dead hooker.

truly a mystery.

stop playing with your meat. :P

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Cut it into little pieces, the same way you get rid of a dead hooker.

Stop looking through my trash...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived