Unless I'm seeing things...

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You beat me to it.

I was gonna post this back in pregame, but I got sidetracked. haha.

But you are very right, I have no idea why.

And it's actually the throwback uniform from last year, note there is also no front wordmark.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The throwback doesn't have the stupid "AL" patch on it either.

That alone makes it the superior of the two jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I posted this on the CBSSportline Borwns' Message Board as well. I couldn't watch the game in my location and I'm watching the replay on the NFL Network and DA's different uni caught my attention. To me, I don't care if the equipment manager put the wrong uni in your locker....one should know how to dress themselves and notice if they are wearing the wrong uniform. This comes down to Anderson's constant lack of "attention to detail". Its just like how he can't notice defensive changes before the snap and he throws a horrible pass. No wonder his Wonderlic score was a low 19....hahaha.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Which brings up the point: Why do the Browns feel the need to have alternate throwback uniforms when their primary uniforms are already throwbacks?? (Well, except for the AL tribute. Another reason why Cleveland sucks.)

6uXNWAo.png

I posted this on the CBSSportline Borwns' Message Board as well. I couldn't watch the game in my location and I'm watching the replay on the NFL Network and DA's different uni caught my attention. To me, I don't care if the equipment manager put the wrong uni in your locker....one should know how to dress themselves and notice if they are wearing the wrong uniform. This comes down to Anderson's constant lack of "attention to detail". Its just like how he can't notice defensive changes before the snap and he throws a horrible pass. No wonder his Wonderlic score was a low 19....hahaha.

This has nothing to do with a lack of "attention to detail," players wear what they are given. Hopefully DA has a little more on his mind other than if his jersey does/doesn't have TV numbers...

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

This has nothing to do with a lack of "attention to detail," players wear what they are given. Hopefully DA has a little more on his mind other than if his jersey does/doesn't have TV numbers...

It has everything to do with attention to detail. So you're basically telling me that if there's a jersey placed in your locker and everyone else is wearing a different one you wouldn't notice? Are you Derek Anderson? hahaha

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

It has everything to do with attention to detail. So you're basically telling me that if there's a jersey placed in your locker and everyone else is wearing a different one you wouldn't notice? Are you Derek Anderson? hahaha

That is the stupidest thing I have read on these boards. Anderson was starting last night...you actually think that he was more focused on getting a jersey with numbers on the shoulders instead of concentrating on the game? The jersey is brown, it has a three on it, as long as you can tell what team he is on and who he is, who cares if it doesn't have shoulder numbers?

T1oYViW.png

Which brings up the point: Why do the Browns feel the need to have alternate throwback uniforms when their primary uniforms are already throwbacks?? (Well, except for the AL tribute. Another reason why Cleveland sucks.)

So Cleveland sucks because the Browns throwbacks have two or three differences than their regular uniform? Please explain that logic for me.

T1oYViW.png

So Cleveland sucks because the Browns throwbacks have two or three differences than their regular uniform? Please explain that logic for me.

Correction: Another reason why the Cleveland Browns suck. For starters, there's the the 'AL' tribure.... The excessive amount of boring throwbacks.... No logo on the helmet.... Ripping off the Ravens' team history.... The list goes on.

And FTR, I've got nothing against the city of Cleveland if that's what you were trying to call me out on, chief. ;)

6uXNWAo.png

Who says he didn't notice? Maybe he did, but didn't care. Or the clubhouse staff didn't have time to fix it. Or they didn't care.

Correction: Another reason why the Cleveland Browns suck. For starters, there's the the 'AL' tribure.... The excessive amount of boring throwbacks.... No logo on the helmet.... Ripping off the Ravens' team history.... The list goes on.

And FTR, I've got nothing against the city of Cleveland if that's what you were trying to call me out on, chief. ;)

How are they ripping off the Ravens history? The Ravens were founded in 1996?

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived