madden easter eggs?

Krona

i was messing around with the uni combos on madden 10 and found an interesting eagles combo. while the uni wasnt listed, i found 60s socks, then pants, jerseys and helmets. it has the current helmet in kelly green, with numbers on the front, kelly jerseys with white trim, white pants, and kelly/white striped socks. anyone else find anything weird?

my point was that this uniform isnt an optional uniform, but only shows up when you cycle through the individual uniform options

There are few like that. The Bucs black fashion jersey and a few teams (Jets, Redskins, etc) have an option of full color socks that you manually have to select. A ton of unis are wrong too like the Bucs throwbacks having red facemasks.

KISSwall09.jpg

my point was that this uniform isnt an optional uniform, but only shows up when you cycle through the individual uniform options

There are few like that. The Bucs black fashion jersey and a few teams (Jets, Redskins, etc) have an option of full color socks that you manually have to select. A ton of unis are wrong too like the Bucs throwbacks having red facemasks.

Lots of mislabels, incompletes, left-out stuff. Improvement that you can mix and match items now, but still a lot of inaccurate stuff out there. Sloppy.

How are video games always so sloppy with this kind of stuff? Don't they get copies of the style guide for each league?

Don't worry - sometimes the style guides are wrong too when it comes to "throwback" uniforms.

i was surprised to see 49ers "80s white pants"

That one just blew my mind. Come on EA, are you that stupid? :blink:

no just lazy. since they have no competition, they don't have to worry about accuracies. they can just throw it together, buff the graphics, throw in a truck driver stick and call it done.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Its too bad you guys here don't have more influence in the community. Sign up over at Operation Sports and post in the uniform inaccuracy thread. They seem to be listening to people so maybe they could listen to you buffs.

Its too bad you guys here don't have more influence in the community. Sign up over at Operation Sports and post in the uniform inaccuracy thread. They seem to be listening to people so maybe they could listen to you buffs.

I seem to post something I find new in that thread every day. There are a bunch of EA guys over there and it seems that when you get their attention, something gets done (like having the mix/match option this year) but when they don't want to listen, they won't (like why did they blog about team specific chants and they are missing)

KISSwall09.jpg

I seem to post something I find new in that thread every day. There are a bunch of EA guys over there and it seems that when you get their attention, something gets done (like having the mix/match option this year) but when they don't want to listen, they won't (like why did they blog about team specific chants and they are missing)

The Madden team is way better than the NCAA team though with listening to the community. Ian is doing a great job listening so I wouldn't be surprised if they are reading that thread, taking notes, and just not saying anything about it. It would be dumb of them not to since uniforms are one of the biggest parts of the game, you see them each time you play a game.

Archived