Sounders kits question

hawk36

Since the Sounders have been playing poorly recently in their signature rave green, does anyone know if they have an official white kit or is the white only a practice jersey? I know there has been talk of wearing the blue at home now since they have fared better in those but also wondered if they have a white version they could break out. The white looks sharp in warm ups.

You know, it's great that you posted this thread because I was about to post a similar one. Apparently some fans up there want the Sounders to adopt a white kit, and one guy even went though the trouble of creating a concept which is pretty damn good, IMO.

ssfc-retro-kit-big800.jpg

Link to article.

I like the logo, especially. That's a great way to retro-fy it, yet make sure that the current incarnation of the club is still represented with the Space Needle & the FC tacked on the end. Considering how that club tends to listen to their fans, I wouldn't be surprised if this got serious consideration from the higher-ups.

As far as your question, no white kit only green and blue. I do like the white kit but as long as they used the new logo. If they wanted to use a throwback logo they should use a uni that looks more like the 70's or 80's.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived