"but God Told Me To!"

Discrim

Liek I said Tort reform is needed these Lawyers need to be stopped and common sense needs to take over again if you get by your own kid then teh store is not to blame if you get hurt committing a crime too abd you should not have been stealing hub caps.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter who told her (and it wasn't God) - DEATH PENALTY for all murder cases. Let them rot in H*LL!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

O.J. gets away

and so does this nut....

i knew lawyers got paid well, but not well enough to pay off juries....

and NOTE TO ALL LAWYERS:

- You got 5+ years of post-high school education... please use it

- don't defend someone who did something increadably stupid or in humane (Saddam's got a lawyer ya know)

this is not meant to offend any lawyers

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

don't defend someone who did something increadably stupid or in humane (Saddam's got a lawyer ya know)

Well, that's kinda their job to defend people like that. Everyone has a right to a fair trial, and someone has to be on the defensive side, so...

Oh, and the guy defending Saddam Hussein, Jacques Verges (he's French), is well-known for defending terrorists and, on one occasion, a Nazi Gestapo chief from WW2. I believe that Saddam's family specifically asked Verges to defend him.

Just as an update.... The woman in the above story has been acquitted of all charges by reason of insanity.

reason #1938 that the Apocalypse will soon be upon us :evil:

I hope she lives a good long life so she can spend her days cursed with the thoughts of what her children could have become, the full lives they could have lived when she finally realizes that the world is not going to end

If she is insane then she should live teh rest of her life in an insane assulym either way she shoudl nbever tatse freedom or have children again.

As long as our government is bent on "reforming" criminals, rather than make them serve their full sentence without luxuries or possibility of parole, that will more than likely never happen. They're even more lenient with mentally ill people.

thou shalt not kill

look back at history and ur find that God is the leading cause of death.

thank u george carlin

All due respect, Mr. Carlin, but God created life... it's humans who chose death.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

In some of these issues we are getting into areas we can know truths about--and we have our beliefs in them, but it may not always be possible to know all the details--do we give up? no--

People kill beacuse we are sinful, we hate, we put ourselves first

God is sovereign, and his plans are not thwarted by our evil, so no matter how bad things look--God makes it work for good--we may not know how--but often that's because we're too self centered and/or impatient to see how it works out.

As to the original idea--Most of the time I hear someone say God told them to do it--I'm thinking-"They're trying to get off on an inasanity plea!"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The thing with God is that he doesn't tell people to do things that contradict values he's aready set out.

So when someone says "God told me to smash my kids head in", they're wrong.

When they say "God told me to divorce my wife and run away with my secretary", again, No, He didn't.

The thing I always wonder, why is it when something bad happens people always blame God. Noone ever talks about the other team.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived