Indiana Hoosiers soccer jersey

Ryoma

While Indiana has pretty terrible football and basketball teams, their soccer team is consistently one of the best in both their conference and the nation. As a new IU student, I plan on going to as many soccer games as I can (hey, they're free!). Unfortunately their uniforms are kind of... well, BLAND, I guess. So since I really have nothing better to do today, I decided to create a kit that I'd rather see them wear instead of what they have right now.

soccer_i_pmarosevic1_576.jpg

Turns into...

9tpqg7.jpg

A couple of notes: Yes, I know, NCAA soccer teams don't have ads on their jerseys. However, I couldn't find a clean current IU wordmark, and also I wanted the shirt to have a slightly local connection. Why is Subway local to Bloomington? Jared, the customer who lost an incredible amount of weight by eating Subway, was a student at IU and went to one of the Subways here! The shirt is inspired by Arsenal's white sleeves kits. However, the sleeves are cream instead of white. I chose to do this not only to separate the jersey from Arsenal's, but also to separate Indiana from Wisconsin. I like the cream/crimson combination more than a traditional red/white combo, and I feel that it's important that Indiana has its own separate color identity.

As always, C&C is appreciated.

330zl3b.png

Nice job, but I think you may be missing a golden opportuntity to pull one of the more popular features of the IU identity...the stripes! And I don't mean in groups of 3!

PantsA.jpg

Could spur something along these lines:

atletico-madrid-home-kit-2008091.jpg

Pair it up with these:

The-Hoop.gif

...you'll have a winner!

Archived