NFL Expansion League

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

news: Summer is officially here. I've stuck my nose in different threads, posting random concepts. Yes, I call them series because they are actively primed for additions.

However, all other conecpts...ncaa football and nba, though fun, are going on hold.

This series has the most potential, and I have recently decided to double major journalism-media prod. with graphic design, and for that I am going to start working on this series because it requires the most originality!

Tune in!

I decided to show team names, for now. Thanks to JH42XCC for most nickname ideas. The first concept is going to be a post of the league logo, along with the first two concepts I did in the series.

NFEL

NFEL Pacific

Boise Bruisers

Las Vegas Silverados

Los Angeles Defenders

Portland Explorers

NFEL Southwest

San Antonio Talons

Oklahoma City Tornadoes

Albuquerque Invaders

Salt Lake City Swarm

NFEL Frontier

Memphis Pharohs

Orlando Krakens

Richmond Stars

Greensboro Revolution

NFEL Greater North

Kalamazoo Tribe

Milwaukee Maniax

Columbus Iron

Albany Senators

NFEL

Here is the league logo for the NFEL, which stands for National Football Expansion League. The divisions are Frontier, Pacific, Southwest, and Greater North, which will all have individual emblems. There are sixteen teams. The teams are not directly affiliated with any NFL teams, but the league is a second tier division of the NFL.

logobit.png

-----------

Check back for updates!

Loving the Krakens and the Revolution name. Have you considered just Utah or Salt Lake as the city for the Swarm? Salt Lake City Swarm sounds really bad but I love the nickname. In addition, are you planning on resurrecting the LA Avengers AFL team?

6fQjS3M.png

That Bruisers logo is sick! I'm also liking your other two uniform sets, especially the Invaders. I agree with sizemorematters on shortening the Swarm's name, preferably to the Salt Lake Swarm. Also, not really feeling the Maniax name for Milwaukee, I'd like it better if it was Maniacs.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

That Bruisers logo is sick! I'm also liking your other two uniform sets, especially the Invaders. I agree with sizemorematters on shortening the Swarm's name, preferably to the Salt Lake Swarm. Also, not really feeling the Maniax name for Milwaukee, I'd like it better if it was Maniacs.

Since you are obviously a big Milwaukee fan, I'll take that advice!

I like the path you decided to take for the Bruisers. The logo could use some tweaks though, especially in the mouth/teeth area. I'm not entirely sure what it is that's bothering me, possibly the extra flap for the cheek sticking out on the right side of the mouth. You could also fill the nose with a different color, might help define the face a bit more. Great work so far.

Archived