Say Goodbye To The Greenville Braves.

fiasco!

Where the hell is Pearl?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah, where IS Pearl?

Oh, and Joel... your new avatar is hilarious.

Yep, truly hilarious! Maybe I should start stealing all of your work. I never said that Waco was right in the matter. I only said it was okay if WWU gave them the approval. Take it as you will!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Yeah, where IS Pearl?

Oh, and Joel... your new avatar is hilarious.

Yep, truly hilarious! Maybe I should start stealing all of your work. I never said that Waco was right in the matter. I only said it was okay if WWU gave them the approval. Take it as you will!

Oh, admit it.. if he used someone else's logo, you'd be having a chuckle too!

:P

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Oh, admit it.. if he used someone else's logo, you'd be having a chuckle too! :P

That's besides the point. He's doing it because he thinks that it's okay to steal logos. That's not what I was saying the other day.

haha, i read this really quick earlier before goin to work and I swore Joel wrote it, now I think its Brandonman, so I'm an cornfused..but his bee has a nice lil hat on it, BRILLIANT!

Josh, I'm not calling you Britney so please refer to my CC name.....bs or bs2282.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Oh, admit it.. if he used someone else's logo, you'd be having a chuckle too! :P

That's besides the point. He's doing it because he thinks that it's okay to steal logos. That's not what I was saying the other day.

listen, moron, check the progression of this thread and see who thinks it's ok to steal logos.... http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=6838

like i said in our PM, i was making a point.

you really, honestly don't have a clue, do you?

No, I'm pretty sure you didn't say it was OK to steal, but you WERE saying that it's not our responsibility to point out copyright infringements when we see them.

Sorry, but to me, knowing about it and allowing it to continue is on par with knowing that one of your neighbors was stealing from your other neighbor - but not doing anything about it.

If you have the knowledge and ability to stop it, I think you're obligated to do so.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

listen, moron, check the progression of this thread and see who thinks it's ok to steal logos.... http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=6838

like i said in our PM, i was making a point.

you really, honestly don't have a clue, do you?

I have a clue but you and I aren't on the same page. It's funny how people like to blow up what I say. Keep up buddy, you'll get there someday!

Retired Number's To Come

Archived