Rebels Logo

JamieRose

I started working on a Rebels fantasy football logo, but it needs a lot of work. I would like some suggestions on what to do to make this logo super awesome and whatnot.

RIRebels1.png

Basically it's a "rebel" with long hair and a beard flowing behind him.

I'd like some C&C and I noticed the lumpiness of the brim of the hat, and I will work to resolve that by my next update.

TDZiMMB.png

the hair and beard needs to look like its being blown by the wind and not so much laying on a table. the grey highlights on the hat are too small, they should be much bigger or not on there at all. it looks too glossy now. also needs some obvious details in the face

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Right now it mainly looks like a hick from the mountains of North Carolina or Tennessee...or ZZ Top dyed their beards black. The hat just appears worn...almost like a straw hat would. It also doesn't really have the shape of an actual hat (the lines and curves should be cleaned up). Draw out the outline of a head with neck, nose, chin, ears, etc. Then you can "dress it up" as you cover portions with hair, shading, shadows, and other details. Right now, the beard is just too large and long with a bit to much fraying and detail on the end.

Okay, so I tried working with the country bumpkin but it just kept getting worse. I've realized that I can't do faces for crap. So i took a new direction and looked up some rebellion imagery and decided to go with a fist, since a lot of images seem to have people holding their fists in the air. So, here it is, with a little "RI Tattoo" on the wrist.

RIRebels3.png

TDZiMMB.png

Archived