Oregon Ducks UNI WATCH

watermelonman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This set would look great with their current helmets.

wpuldn't be surprised if they try to keep them for a good part of the season but I think nike might have a say in that...btw the late 90's rose bowl unis really looked like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9635776@N08/1252516118/

also I think when they went nike the kelly greens had dark green necklines and sleeve cuffs (akili smith era)

nonetheless the green and yellow was great but I do remember these being very dull in the 90's

like the others said take the current green mallard helmet and make it blend with the green jersey and yellow pants and you have a winner.

They probably didn't wear the '94 Rose Bowl uniform because it has Donald Duck on it. I don't think Disney lets them use that on merchandise any longer (except in a limited capacity).

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept these throwbacks for the rest of the season and made a white version for the road. After playing so well in them, loads of their fans are asking for it.

The throwbacks are awesome, even with the updated green. Like BigDMo said, put the current O (green, not black) on the yellow helmet and they would be the best unis west of the Mississippi.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

is Oregon trying to go the whole season without LOOKING like Oregon?

white/green/grey and now black/yellow/black????

you know, if they just wore good combinations, it would take those uniforms a long ways.

Exactly. I can't imagine pulling for a team that looks completely different on a week-to-week basis.

newsig.jpg

first thing I thought of.

wow, the pants look terrible

they dont reflect anything! dull...and are wayyyyy too dark

do not go well with the helmets.

but, at least they LOOKED LIKE OREGON for a change.

then again, "looked like oregon" really isnt a substantial statement in this day in age

Archived