Syracuse Uni's

In 5..4..3..2..1

I love their helmets. I think they're the best they've worn in their history.

That said, I do wish the basketball and football jerseys looked more alike. It might just be a personal preference, but I like it when a school's teams have a somewhat universal look that makes it seem as if they represent the same institution. Also, not crazy about a team called the Orange wearing blue jerseys.

That said, they could go back to pea green and pink for all I care if they play more like they did today than they have for the past five years.

I don't like the orange/white stripes on the jersey clashing with the blue/white stripes on the pants. Either keep the pants a solid orange or a solid white, or else go with white pants with two orange stripes (mimicking the striping on the jersey).

There is no justifying that facemask with those unis.

It's also kind of silly for a team to try and look all "traditional", when they play in a dome. The McNabb-era set was far superior, but a more modern template would be even better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They are nearly perfect. I was watching some of the game to see how their new "Point Guard" performed and thought that their uniforms were GRRRRRRRRREAT.

Much better than the no-logo McNabb years and light years better than this garbage:

2003863496.jpg

lg_mcnabb_ap.jpg

87Redskins.png

They wore this last year. I was the main one showing love, but now a year later y'all wanna jump on the bandwagon. I see how it is. :P

But yeah, they looked great. I hate the grey facemask, but it really doesn't detract from the rest of the set.

Their helmet look weird and huge on them.. Almost look like those hockey helmet with holes..

A lot of Syracuse players in those photos are wearing the new Riddell Revolution Speed helmets; they do have that kind of hockey helmet meets football helmet meets crash helmet look to them.

Two changes to make it perfect:

- Blue facemask

- Change the proportion of the stripes on the helmet so that it matches the shoulder and pant stripes' proportions.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived