Sportslogos Comment Aggregator

The_Admiral

http://www.sportslog...xdz3stfcruhw7cu

Being in L.A., Cal or Anaheim always are the "Angels"! Thats the most important! Thanks for the 2002 WS! Molina, Spiezio, Adams, Eisenstien Glauss!! what a team!

I found it particularly moving when the San Francisco Giants were laid to waste on the Odessa steps.

You left out the best part of that comment!

Being in L.A., Cal or Anaheim always are the "Angels"! Thats the most important! Thanks for the 2002 WS! Molina, Spiezio, Adams, Eisenstien Glauss!! what a team! Remember the "monkey rally"

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if nobody else liked it, I'm still immensely proud of my Battleship Potemkin reference in the first post. I almost ran a victory lap around the desk when I posted it, but I settled for a celebratory fist-pump instead.

I noticed that. I'm a film student, so I learned montage from Odessa Staircase. That and the shower scene from Psycho.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

yankees are so frickin overrated and every time the yanks lose the world series, the say they were robbed, even in a sweep, dont think dats happened but if it did they say they got robbed. BOO YUNKEES, GO PHILLIES

Hey CC97....simmer down. I read your original research paper at the top of this page and it was a very interesting read. Settle down.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

5353.gif

who cares about a bunch of twiggy girls running around on a court wearing butthole ridiculous crap uniforms getting payed 500 bucks monthly with like fivteen people in no team colors sitting in cheap run down stands. its dumb and retatet. ITS A WASTE OF TVTIME AND MONEY! CLOSE DOWN THE WNBA!

I have a feeling that this guy is going to be the star of this thread.

WNBA SUX THE NBA'S :censored:

The WNBA logo is like a goldmine of terrible comments. Two guys have an argument after one guy says that he had a "looser comment." I love the comments on the mothership. (And yes, his name is :censored:uofm.)

He also apparently recently posted this on the 1972 Munich Olympics Primary logo:

bad.gif

I think that's just completely beyond the pale. The comment should be removed and that user should be banned.

• 2 weeks later...

pro8t2hoh59dgycygolapxmh3.gif

DREAMSICLES? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD GIVE TO A LITTLE BOY

7205.gif

THIS LOGO TRYING TO COPY OFF THE VOLKSWAGEN LOGO UNITE THE LETTERS

Anonymous is quickly becoming the star of the thread.

I love the comments on the mothership. (And yes, his name is :censored:uofm.)

The mothership? I love it!

He also apparently recently posted this on the 1972 Munich Olympics Primary logo:

bad.gif

I think that's just completely beyond the pale. The comment should be removed and that user should be banned.

I don't know. I know I should feel offended, but my first reaction was to just laugh at the sheer idiocy of it.

<H3 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">Recent Logos Comments</H3>"too flashy 2.5/5"

Nashville Predators Primary

"2/5"

Carolina Hurricanes Primary

"like it 4/5"

Calgary Flames Primary

"looks likes a slug 1.5/5"

Buffalo Sabres Primary

"classic 4/5"

Boston Bruins Primary

"3/5"

Atlanta Thrashers Primary

The Rater is on the loose.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Welcome to the dark side of Web 2.0

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

338.gif

WTF? ITS A JOKE DR LOGO, OH BY THE WAY, MY THING IS HUGE, U DONT PROBABLY HAVE ONE. SO THIS MUTHA FKIN DR APPROVES UR DAD RAPPING U!

bghb7gjoogxa00ltegwf.gif

Looks like he jut got rapped by michael jackson

bronco are you okay

are you okay

are you okay bronco

I just wanna know what the big deal is with this "rapping" thing. I've never heard of any Dr. other than Dre rapping, and Michael Jackson failed miserably.

I can't believe a Michael Jackson rape joke was still topical that long after his demise. Besides, nobody ever said he did horses, just young boys. Should've talked about Catherine the Great rapping the logo.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 1 month later...

This made me chuckle:

2aqyixgohws3xwl7zir9.gif

that's hardly offensive its just a guy with a tomahawk teabagging oklahoma

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived