the admiral

Sportslogos Comment Aggregator

Word.

fgwyizpujz23d7wij4y27dbsd.gif

DUDE SOMEONE CHOPPED HIS HEAD WITH A CHAINSAW AND THE BLOOD SPLATTER SPLASHED ON THE WALL AND FORMED THE D. THE BLACK THING IS THE CHAINSAW. HE THEN NAIL THE BEARS HEAD ON THE WALL AND PUT SUNGLASSES ON HIM.

I challenge sportsfan1 to come over to the main boards. I could use that brand of death threats, overreaction and smack talk here.

Also, GBM...did you really have to ask why both use the same "Sun" script.

No I'll finish this, with Fleur-de-Lame. What kind of lame name is that any way? You're soft just like a flour. Not so tough now? I bet you were the last guy picked in gym class. I'll score on you all day. I'll smoke you. I'll fail you. You don't want to know who I am but trust me I'm a real bad dude. Let's meat I willll demolish you.

I challenge sportsfan1 to come over to the main boards. I could use that brand of death threats, overreaction and smack talk here.

If he does, make sure to show him where the "Obama Nation" thread is.

I just love the fact that this occurred in the comments section of a WNBA logo. Classic.

@ mattkhanna Who said that I got "owned"? I am not backing down and you better get out of this site soon. In fact, your mother is so pathetic that she drunk over 100 servings of Nuvo and then she drunk drove to your house saying "Whatttttttttttttttt upppppppppppppppp, bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooootttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr?" How 'bout dem apples??!!

How about them apples indeed.

They didn't have the $250 to buy a vowel?

6he0m5mg8xd3k3d130cu.gif

Posted by: pokemouche123

I HATE YOU! WHY IS THIS LOGO JUST STANDING HERE? ITS CREEPY! ITS UGLY ITS TOO IFA EEY! WHY ARE YOU STIL REA DING THIS ? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=1595

:D

6he0m5mg8xd3k3d130cu.gif

Posted by: pokemouche123

I HATE YOU! WHY IS THIS LOGO JUST STANDING HERE? ITS CREEPY! ITS UGLY ITS TOO IFA EEY! WHY ARE YOU STIL REA DING THIS ? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=1595

:D

Well, someone just discovered mescaline.

sportsfan1 needs to get laid, so much anger

That's seriously your screen name? Well. Okay then.