Sportslogos Comment Aggregator

The_Admiral

Where to start..

slnetca.png

I almost wouldn't mind all the yelling if they were actual words.

hahaha!! Reminds me of a guy I played high school baseball with. He was kinda "out-there" if you catch my drift, and just about every text he sent you looked like all of those comments above. Except for his biggest problem was mixing up his punctuation points (example: "WOUD U LIKE 2 BY A FOOTBALL CARD!!!!!").

My point: I wouldn't be suprised if that's him.

I had a friend like that in high-school. When you would talk to him on MSN, it would take 2-5 minutes to understand what he was saying. Eventually I just couldn't take it and stopped talking to him.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a.jpg

Whatzos de Whatzit

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It's been some time since I've spoke any Spanish, but what makes those comments even funnier to me is that I don't think his/her translation of Chiefs is even right. IIRC, "Jefe" means "boss". Yes, I know the meanings of the word are close to the same, but it seems to me, again IIRC, like there's a different word entirely for "Chief".

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

It's been some time since I've spoke any Spanish, but what makes those comments even funnier to me is that I don't think his/her translation of Chiefs is even right. IIRC, "Jefe" means "boss". Yes, I know the meanings of the word are close to the same, but it seems to me, again IIRC, like there's a different word entirely for "Chief".

Also, it'd be "Tejano" not "Texano" right?

6fQjS3M.png

I believe you're right, sizemorematters. I'm almost certain Texas is "Tejas".

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

My 10th grade spanish education tells me youre correct.

Not only that, but when referring to teams, I've always heard Spanish announcers use the English pronunciation. Kind of like how all the Spanish NBA jerseys still just have the team's normal name with los or el added on (Los Suns, El Heat, etc.)

My 10th grade spanish education tells me youre correct.

Yay! Our 10th grade curriculum seems to be the same! :P

6fQjS3M.png

• 2 weeks later...

1053.gif

Screenshot2011-01-12at113738PM.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I opened the site to find this a few minutes ago.

21bt3pi.jpg

y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

Why is it crooked now????
Fix it. FIX IT! IT IS CROOKED. IT WASN'T BEFORE.
PLEASE FIX THIS, IT'S KILLING ME!!!!
PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PATRIOTS LOST BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright I'm done.

A few comments up Dodaitosblaziken had struck again.

Patriotas de Nueva Inglaterra.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

* Samhinson your wife's :censored: is that color

Tennessee Volunteers Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net · 27 minutes ago

* Samhinson Its like hes trying to talk... I know it, take the penis out of your mouth and enunciate.

Tennessee Volunteers Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net · 29 minutes ago

* Samhinson I skull f-ed a girl while wearing a helmet very similar to this, made her say oh

Tennessee Volunteers Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net · 31 minutes ago

* Samhinson hahaha you like WNCAABB that means your a lesbian

Wow. Just wow.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Went back to read this thread from page 1. Angels Shortstop David Eisenstein still gets me.

Not from the mothership, but the brain-damaged nature fits the spirit of the thread:

lu lu lu lu JEW JACKIN MEAT B===Dstar_full.gifstar_full.gifstar_full.gifstar_full.gifstar_full.gifbow.gif

Five stars! Asswipe.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived