2010 MLB New Logos, Uniforms, Patches

Brian E

The Toronto Blue Jays will change their jerseys for next season. They may also be changing the logo. I haven't heard what the change will be, but the retro stuff is outselling the new stuff by over 2 to 1, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a return of the older stuff.

Where are you hearing this? My sources with the team have said they've heard absolutely nothing (although all uniforms were buy one get one free for the past week at Rogers Centre)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Toronto Blue Jays will change their jerseys for next season. They may also be changing the logo. I haven't heard what the change will be, but the retro stuff is outselling the new stuff by over 2 to 1, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a return of the older stuff.

Where are you hearing this? My sources with the team have said they've heard absolutely nothing (although all uniforms were buy one get one free for the past week at Rogers Centre)

I wouldn't foresee a logo change, based on my sources. As for the jerseys, I have no clue.

I've heard from some guys who work on the field and in the ground crew. That's the reason for the 2-for-1 promotion thats happened for the past 2 months (though that could also be to try and drum up interest since its been a bad year)

1zqy8ok.gif

Why am I not surprised?

I don't mind the Jay's logo, but they've got to have more blue in one form or another (well, maybe not navy).

As for the Mets, I wouldn't mind if they dropped all traces of black, but I wouldn't be bothered if they held onto their black alternate. I just hate how they are wearing black so much that it has pretty much superceded their traditional blue/orange look.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Came back from a weekend in Florida to see the news about the Mets. VERY excited about the cream pinstripe (and hopefully a black trim-less road uniform set). Here's what I'm curious about:

Will the snow whites be completely unchanged? As in, will there still be black dropshadow?

Will the snow white act as the primary home and the pinstripes their throwback alt or vice versa? I'm DYING to see the cream pinstripe be worn 80% of the time and, if the snow whites have to stay, using them the other 20%. I know I'm in the minority on this, but I don't particuarly care for the snow whites, so I'd much rather see a blue alternate (similar to my sig, but with orange as the main color on the script and a white outline), but I'll take what I can get.

Is the all black home jersey gone? Pleeeeease! haha

sig2024.png

Majestic rep was just in. No changes for the Jays.

As per New Era rep last night. New Giants hat with orange brim, Royals with powder blue hat and Twins with new Stadium Logo.

The new batting practice hats are horrid. I will try and get some pics up later today.

As per New Era rep last night. New Giants hat with orange brim, Royals with powder blue hat and Twins with new Stadium Logo.

The new batting practice hats are horrid. I will try and get some pics up later today.

Dang.

Yay, not sure yet, and yay.

Dang. Please post pics!

Dang.

Dang. Please post pics!

Agreed. Pics ASAP PLEASE! This is making my day go so much faster. I'm down with the Giants hat and I think the Royals hat has potential. Can't wait to see how they messed up the BP hats now hahaha

sig2024.png

Dang.

Dang. Please post pics!

Agreed. Pics ASAP PLEASE! This is making my day go so much faster. I'm down with the Giants hat and I think the Royals hat has potential. Can't wait to see how they messed up the BP hats now hahaha

The BP hats appear to be the same material. There is a stripe that extends down the side of the brim. I forgot to bring my papers home. I'll try and post something tomorrow and give a better description.

Dang.

Dang. Please post pics!

The BP hats appear to be the same material. There is a stripe that extends down the side of the brim. I forgot to bring my papers home. I'll try and post something tomorrow and give a better description.

Does that mean they replaced the side panels with a stripe, or did they keep the panels?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Horrid as in just as ugly as the current ones, but different, or horrid as in even worse than what they have now, if such a thing is even possible? :P

But a serious question for anyone who might know: What is the cap lineup for the Minnesota Twins? Is the M cap still part of the set? What about the red TC alt cap?

20082614447.png

Archived