4 Philadeplphia Eagles (down)

5 New York Giants (up)

Bottom 5

32 Detroit Lions (-)

31 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-)

30 St Louis Rams (-)

29 Cleveland Browns (Down)

28 Houston Texans (Down)

It was a tough week to evaluate some teams, because some of the top teams got unimpressive wins, but wins none the less. I think in my mind the Pats are a team who aren't yet as good as I had hoped, but it was tough to move them too far down, so they have a tenuous grip on the 2 spot, mainly thanks to Tom Brady. The Titans are a bit unlucky to fall out of the top 5, more because I was impressed with other teams, than because I was unimpressed by them. The Eagles have fallen slightly, but may fall further with McNabb out now.

At the bottom, the Chiefs were the principle movers despite losing. I felt a bit mean on the Texans having them in the bottom 5 but they were rolled over by a rookie QB at the end of the day.

Week 2 could be interesting for my list, all the top 5 have potentially tough matches (Steelers at Bears, Pats at Jets, Saints at Eagles and Giants at Cowboys). Could lead to some changes!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

nfl_sm.gifWEEK 1 FINAL

1 » Pittsburgh Steelers

2 » New England Patriots

3 » Philadelphia Eagles

4 » New Orleans Saints

5 » San Diego Chargers

6 » Indianapolis Colts

7 » New York Giants

8 » Atlanta Falcons

9 » Dallas Cowboys

10 » New York Jets

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

28 » Cincinnati Bengals

29 » Cleveland Browns

30 » Carolina Panthers

31 » Detroit Lions

32 » St. Louis Rams

6uXNWAo.png

nfl_sm.gif

POWER RANKINGS

============

After Week 1

============

KEY

[NC] = No Change

[NR] = Not Previously Ranked

▲ Top Teams

[+1] ⒈ NYG (1-0) Solid win. Nothing spectacular, but handily beat the Redskins.

[-1] ⒉ PIT (1-0) The defense is good, but that o-line is dreadful.

[+3] ⒊ PHI (1-0) Great start against what was a 12-4 team last year. Loss of #5 is big.

[NR] ⒋ DAL (1-0) Could be a fluke. We'll find out Sunday Night.

[NR] ⒌ NOS (1-0) Not much for defense, but the Saints offensive is EXPLOSIVE.

[-4] ⒍ NEP (1-0) Buffalo dominated this game. Pats D looks shakey.

[NR] ⒎ SEA (1-0) The only way the Rams could score was to cheat.

[-4] ⒏ SDC (1-0) You let the Raiders stick with you? -4

[+2] ⒐ ATL (1-0) Solid win vs. what many believe is an above average team.

[-1] ⒑ BAL (1-0) Really? A struggle with the Chiefs? -1.

[+1] ⒒ MIN (1-0) Good win against the Browns. A.P. is a BEAST.

[NR] ⒓ NYJ (1-0) A blowout win against everyone's "sexy" pick this season. Welcome to the top 12, Jets.

▼ Falling Franchises

[NR] 28. CLE (0-1)

[NR] 29. TBB (0-1)

[NR] 30. CIN (0-1) Rough way to lose, but Cincy still looked God-awful.

[-3] 31. STL (0-1) Just no.

[NC] 32. DET (0-1) Lost the last game of 2007. Every game of 2008. First game of 2009. You're not 0-1, Detroit. You're 0-18.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

After Week 1

1. Pittsburgh Steelers

2. New England Patriots

3. Minnesota Vikings

4. Baltimore Ravens

5. Philadelphia Eagles

6. New York Giants

7. Indianapolis Colts

8. Atlanta Falcons

9. San Diego Chargers

10. Dallas Cowboys

------------------

28. Cleveland Browns

29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

30. Houston Texans

31. St. Louis Rams

32. Detroit Lions

(1)1. Steelers: Need to protect Big Ben if they want to repeat.

(3)1. Patriots: Shaky start but top off big TB had a monster game, still need to sure up that defense.

(2)1. Eagles: Eagles exploded offensively all over the Panthers bad news D-Mc could be out for a while.

(4)4. Vikings: All they need is for Brett Favre to manage the game and All Day to run wild.

(6)5. Ravens: Joe Flacco threw for his first 300 yard game albeit against the Chiefs.

(5)6. Chargers: Escape the Black Hole with a late touchdown but what is wrong with LT?

(7)7. Giants: played a typical G-Men game on the edge of your seats until the game is over bad news is how bad is Hakeem Nicks hurt?

(9)8. Falcons: Tony Gonzalez will fit right in, in the ATL.

(NR)9. Saints: Drew Brees next stop breaking Dan Marino single season yard record and Tom Brady's single season touchdown record.

(NR)10. Packers: Aaron Rodgers to Greg Jennings I think me and most Packer fans will love hearing that but the O-Line needs to wake up.

-----------------------------------

(NR)28. Buccaneers: Must figure out if Byron Leftwich is the man because if he his uh oh!

(NR)29. Chiefs: A Brady Croyle led offense put up 24 points and led for a bit on a Ravens defense, too bad the Chiefs don't have a defense.

(NR)30. Browns: Well Brady Quinn threw the first offensive touchdown since Week 9 of last season too bad it didn't mean anything in the game.

(32)31. Lions: WHAT!! The Lions have actually left the basement, 27 points on most days would keep the game close or even win it but not when you play the Saints

(31)32. Rams: Looked pitiful once again and were the only team this week not to score point, get used to hearing that Rams fans.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The Eagles hardly "exploded offensively". They had a defensive TD and a special teams TD. Other TDs set up by turnovers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Eagles hardly "exploded offensively". They had a defensive TD and a special teams TD. Other TDs set up by turnovers.

I Didn't really care for the Eagles/Panthers I was watching other games on Sunday my mistake.

I Didn't really care for the Eagles/Panthers I was watching other games on Sunday my mistake.

Sunday Ticket is your friend. Trust me...

sB9ijEj.png

Sunday Ticket is your friend. Trust me...

Oh I have Sunday Ticket but I really only checked the Philly game in the first half.

How do you not just sit there and watch the game mix? It's like being a Football God.

Red Zone is an awesome channel as well. Great god has it ever enhanced Sundays for me.

sB9ijEj.png

Here is my week 2 Power ranking

Top 5

1 Pittsburgh Steelers (-)

2 New York Giants (+4)

3 New Orleans Saints (-)

4 Indianapolis Colts (new)

5 Philadelphia Eagles (-1)

Bottom 5

32 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-1)

31 Detroit Lions (+1)

30 St Louis Rams (-)

29 Cleveland Browns (-)

28 Kansas City Chiefs (new)

Another tough week to get this right! Steelers stay top despite losing mainly because I don't feel anyone has quite done enough to claim the top spot from them. Giants winning in Dallas pushes them up to second though, and the Colts replace the Patriots in the top 5.

Not much change at the bottom, but having lived with the Vikings for a half, the Lions overtake the Bucs.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

nfl_sm.gifWEEK 2 FINAL

1 » New Orleans Saints

2 » Indianapolis Colts

3 » New York Giants

4 » New York Jets

5 » Baltimore Ravens

6 » Atlanta Falcons

7 » Pittsburgh Steelers

8 » Minnesota Vikings

9 » San Diego Chargers

10 » San Francisco 49ers

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

28 » Tampa Bay Buccaneers

29 » Cleveland Browns

30 » Carolina Panthers

31 » Detroit Lions

32 » St. Louis Rams

6uXNWAo.png

NEP's Week 3 Power Rankings

(7)1. Giants: Spoiled the opening of JerryWorld they have a relatively easy schedule before their huge week 6 tilt with the Saints.

(5)2. Ravens: Through 2 weeks the Ravens look like the team to beat in the AFC North, The offense is their and so is that vaunted Defense.

(9)3. Saints: Drew Brees is on pace for 72 Touchdowns probably won't reach that but if this team wants to continue winning later in the year that Defense needs to come around.

(4)4. Vikings: Even when Adrian Peterson has not a great day he still looks like the best and Favre is managing the games and not being a gunslinger.

(8)5. Falcons: Over the next 6 weeks (Including a Bye) The Falcons will truly get a taste of what some of the NFL's best has to offer.

(1)6. Eagles: Even with Kevin Kolb playing the Eagles still have an offense but they kinda wish McNabb was healthy and we could see the return of Micheal Vick to give this team an extra spark.

(1)7. Steelers: This run game has to get going or it might not be such a fun year in Sixburgh.

(1)8. Patriots: Tom Brady just isn't looking himself with the exception of the last 2 minutes of the Buffalo game well any Quarterback wouldn't look themselves behind that Offensive Line.

(6)9. Chargers: Really should be 0-2 but P-Riv keeps them in games but their defense needs to catch up.

(NR)10. Jets: Mark Sanchez really is getting the hang of the NFL through 2 Weeks his stats are better then Matt Ryan's and Joe Flacco's last season at this time and this defense is yet to allow an offensive touchdown.

---------------------------------------------

(28)28. Buccaneers: This team does not look good I think most football fans want to see what Josh Freeman can do.

(29)29. Chiefs: Matt Cassel stat line 24/39, 241 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT, JaMarcus Russell's stat line 7/24, 109 YDS which one is better?

(30)30. Browns: Time to go to Derek Anderson maybe?

(31)31. Lions: Maybe they should end the game a halftime.

(32)32. Rams: They finally put points on the board and they were the only team in a long time I can think of that is the only team to score a touchdown in the game and still lose.

nfl_sm.gif

POWER RANKINGS

============

After Week 2

============

KEY

[NC] = No Change

[NR] = Not Previously Ranked

▲ Top Teams

[NC] ⒈ NYG (2-0)

[+3] ⒉ NOS (2-0) Will anyone seriously be able to stop the Saints attack?

[+7] ⒊ BAL (2-0)

[+8] ⒋ NYJ (2-0) Two words: For. Real.

[+4] ⒌ ATL (2-0)

[NR] ⒍ IND (2-0) Two unimpressive wins. Win is a win, though.

[+4] ⒎ MIN (2-0)

[NR] ⒏ SFF (2-0) Two very solid wins.

[NR] ⒐ ARZ (1-1)

[NR] ⒑ BUF (1-1)One mistake from being much higher on this list.

[NR] ⒒ CHI (1-1)

[NR] ⒓ HOU (1-1) Despite the Jets game, HOU is good...

▼ Falling Franchises

[NR] 28. KCC (0-2)

[-1] 29. CLE (0-2)

[-1] 30. TBB (0-2)

[NC] 31. STL (0-2) Better, but still, no.

[NC] 32. DET (0-2) 0-19.

sB9ijEj.png

Archived