Johnstown Chiefs

chickenfish13

OK, so, me and Spammy have come up with this. What do you guys think?

johntownchiefs.png

Now that's what I'm talking about! Tremendous upgrade. There are still a few things I'd look at but you're really moving with this one now. First off I'd move the white war paint/highlight on the right side down a touch, then I'd get rid of the jaw highlight on the right and look at perhaps replacing it with a highlight that picks out the corner of his mouth as this would be a more natural place to expect a highlight, then...

I'd do whatever you did to the last version to this one just to see if you can improve this one even more! Look to make some of the really thin lines you have now slightly stronger so they hold up when the logo is used smaller.

I'm not guaranteeing going through the same process again will work as much sometimes it's doesn't but try it, push it as far as it will go then reign it back if needs be, but really go for it. You did on the previous one and look how far it came!

Keep up the good work.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

alright, initially the wordmark was my favorite part of this set. Unless it's gonna be a crest, that aint exactly a ringing endorsement when you're doing a hockey team (though in fairness, it is a good wm). The latest version of the chief is the best so far, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think it could still use some refinement, especially in the way you're using the white and yellow highlights on the face and hair. But it's a pretty good logo and you've done a very, very nice job progressing from the logo you posted originally. Kudos.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived