New Washington State basketball jerseys

TenaciousG

CSTV Gallery here.

You'll have to skip ahead to picture 12 or so to see the real thing.

-Not some overused SOD template

-Correct shade of crimson

-Block numbers

-Awesome shorts

-No unnecessary piping/clavicle stripes

Dislikes

-The collar (what is that?)

-'Washington State' above the number, instead of the number in between the two words, which looks 100x cooler (see: Carolina, North)

-Top of the jersey is too plain and almost looks like a practice jersey by itself

Overall, I'd give it a B, and it's certainly an improvement over the boring Russell Athletic template that Wazzu had last year.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

It might not be an "overused" SOD template, but it's still SOD, so I have to hate it. :P

Other than the full Washington State above the number and that silly looking collar thingy, it looks good (for SOD).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The uniforms are OK, but Wazoo isn't exactly killing it in terms of art direction here, are they?

Do they ever? Worst outfitted team from sport to sport in NCAA

You need to go back and look at Oregon again.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Agreed. That has to be a new low for shorts. At some point someone's going to get tripped up in those.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The uniforms are OK, but Wazoo isn't exactly killing it in terms of art direction here, are they?

Do they ever? Worst outfitted team from sport to sport in NCAA

You need to go back and look at Oregon again.

I was actually referring to the white-on-refrigerator-white practice gym where they had the photo session. Seriously? They couldn't take the guys on to the campus to shoot in front of some bricks? Or steel-and-glass? Or even in the main gym?

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Archived