NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking Minny is wearing something like this, with that scripted "Minnesota" on the older concepts.

2004NHLASGWest.jpg

Imagine if the North Stars had stayed in town and eventually used this sweater. mmmm. That's the good stuff.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Avs jersey could be alright if they wear it with burgandy pants and helmets, but if they use their normal ones it will just be too much black and blue. The burgandy shoulder yolk will just look awkward and out of place.

Ok I will do that for you! No problem!

Thanks for posting this btw!

No worries. Just went and read that thread... man, you'll be a legend soon. I may post a pic on sunday, but I'm still mulling it over.

I love some of the things that those people have said... they will soon be eating their words. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Does it look like a professional photo for advertisement purposes, or just someone's camera phone? I wonder if that person has the other options they consider. I always assumed Reebok took say 5-10 jerseys to a team. So who on the team really decides and what happens to those other jerseys?

No worries. Just went and read that thread... man, you'll be a legend soon. I may post a pic on sunday, but I'm still mulling it over.

I love some of the things that those people have said... they will soon be eating their words. ^_^

You might want to help CreamSoda's cred on the Avs board Neon. Just read that thread too and cannot wait for all of them to :censored: their pants B)

I love all the doubt from the people on the Avs board. They obviously don't know of Neon and how dead-on accurate he's been.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Thanx a lot for the info and image, CC97 & Neon_Matrix... Great job!!!

As for the jersey itself...

Thanx a lot for the info and image, CC97 & Neon_Matrix... Great job!!!

(that's the only nice thing I can think of, right now)

OK, a few ideas: Nice touch if they're using the Rapids' light blue/burgundy scheme, even better if it's the Nordiques' blue hue (a well-deserved tribute), but...

The execution is TERRIBLE. No hem stripes, the burgundy area atop the shoulders and sleeve stripes don't look integrated to the jersey design... wait... WHAT JERSEY DESIGN??? At least Edge jerseys have some sort of template you can build a jersey around... This one doesn't follow any of the known templates (not even the ugly ones)... Also, burgundy and fair blue might work, add black and disaster occurs... I know you have to have some black to tie-in to the pants (and probably black helmets), but that doesn't mean the whole thing will look good... And don't even get me started on the black side panels...

In all, too many aspects fail to make it work... (I just hope the leggings look nice... maybe I'll even buy me a pair)

A few years ago there was an Avs fashion jersey with the same design as the white one but replacing white with ice blue and it didn't look half bad, but it also didn't looked like it could work with the rest of the uniform... This new one doesn't even come close to that...

you should post it!!

And they will be eating their words big time...

haha

Why do so many teams go for a knock off rangers script and/or a diagonal lettering. It's horrible and boring. I know i'm asking too much for an ounce of originality.

Diagonal lettering is not horrible, it's hockey. It's hockey in the same way that a cursive name with a swoosh tail under it is baseball.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

if we're going to be that bad, at least we're going to look horrible doing it.

wow this third sucks. i would much rather have the all burgundy diagonally scripted "COLORADO" third design back, because it at least looked good. it was a good mix of traditional (diagonal script and laced collar with the black white and teal bands on the bottom) and modern with the modern lettering. i thought our thirds were the best designed ones, and this wasn't a bias because the avs are my favorite team.

in fact i think the entire current design needs to be dumped in favor of what we had pre-edge.

I love all the doubt from the people on the Avs board. They obviously don't know of Neon and how dead-on accurate he's been.

You're too kind. :P

_RH_ - I took the photo, therefore it is camera phone quality.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

_RH_ - I took the photo, therefore it is camera phone quality.

Oh I see, you saw it in person? Is this the photo that was possibly going to be shown today? :)

Yes, the very same. But no, I have decided to wait a little longer.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived