NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

The Rangers will be bringing back the Liberty jerseys (at least that was the plan at last check-in with my source). It was supposed to be this season, but it sounds like that is being pushed back to 10-11/11-12.

While I loved the Rangers liberty jersey, I would like to see them go classy and vintage. The liberty jersey didn't really scream "Original 6" to me.

Instead, I would rather see them go back to one of their older concepts, I believe they wore something similar to this in the 40s:

rangersw.png

Simple, plain, and classy :)

'46-47 season only:

Rangers12.png

The only problem now is that Dallas has somewhat done the same concept. I know they got a lot of crap for it, but I'm one of the few that liked Dallas' third. It was simple and very "college" looking, which is fine in my book.

It is a good home jersey, but I hate the Stars alternate. It shouldn't be part of the set, it is jsut lazy.

The perfect set would be a green version of the away as a home jersey and the current home jersey as an alternate.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody not named the Calgary Flames leaked there 30th Anniversary logo and I'm very disappointed Oilers have beat us by mile on this one.

flames30thlogo.png

For one I've never seen the buildings on the far left or the building on the right with the antenna, simple things could have made this better like a colour change on the 30.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

That cannot be real. Unless the Flames have simply forgotten, since adding the flags to their shoulders, that patches can be done in shapes other than rectangular.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That cannot be real. Unless the Flames have simply forgotten, since adding the flags to their shoulders, that patches can be done in shapes other than rectangular.

There probably going to put the patch on the left chest of the jersey, they had leaked it on there website in the top right corner but soon as news was released that somebody attained a better picture they took it off the site.

flamesweb.png

There probably going to put the patch on the left chest of the jersey, they had leaked it on there website in the top left corner but soon as news was released that somebody attained a better picture they took it off the site.

As of 1 minute ago, http://flames.nhl.com still has the logo on the upper right of their web site

There probably going to put the patch on the left chest of the jersey, they had leaked it on there website in the top left corner but soon as news was released that somebody attained a better picture they took it off the site.

As of 1 minute ago, http://flames.nhl.com still has the logo on the upper right of their web site

I can't see it.

I can't see it.

Wow, it's gone now

I can't see it.

Wow, it's gone now

Hopefully that means a change or they can just hope that most of Calgarians haven't seen it yet which is probably safe bet.

Somebody not named the Calgary Flames leaked there 30th Anniversary logo and I'm very disappointed Oilers have beat us by mile on this one.

flames30thlogo.png

For one I've never seen the buildings on the far left or the building on the right with the antenna, simple things could have made this better like a colour change on the 30.

Wow.

I hate the Flames but... really, I'd much rather see them product a nice logo to put on their jerseys. That thing is atrocious.

And yeah, what is with those random buildings added in? I don't think those exist.

The only problem now is that Dallas has somewhat done the same concept. I know they got a lot of crap for it, but I'm one of the few that liked Dallas' third. It was simple and very "college" looking, which is fine in my book.

thats because they want to play like a college team, thus looking like a college team. Gotta compete with the UT, A&M and Tech powerhouse hockey teams. :D:blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived