NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a huge Hawks fan, and i had the worst offseason for my jerseys! :mad:

First of, I own a Red Patrick Kane jersey, buuuttt, turns out, he is a cab beating weasel

second: I bought a Black Toews jersey in January, buuuuutt it turns out for some reason, they terminated it for the winter classic

A: Yes, the winter classics are nice, but they seem like a once in a year type thing, for a big event (like the winter classic)

B: Why can't they both co-exist?? is there a rule where you can't have two alts.?

so, ive decided i am going to buy a red brent seabrook jersey for the upcoming season, best unifom in hockey, and one of the best defencemen in the league (my opinion) :D

Dude, with you're luck they'd trade Seabrook by Thanksgiving. Just get a blank home red.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

Sorry if this has been covered but it's new to me...

Reebok logos on the socks!

90103318.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D03454171DF9E4C20AAAF50DD748A4B3084A738CBE4943CCCB

P.S. Looks like Tampa didn't change socks.

How old is that photo?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

From the Facebook posting on the Flames' jerseys:

Old is new, and nostalgia is the new black, or in this case red, as the Flames released their vintage third jerseys Wednesday.

In commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the Flames in Calgary, the sweater is a throwback to the days of yore, an identical replica of the original and intended as a tip of the hat to the teams that built the foundation for the organization.

The retro jerseys, which were modeled by current Flame Craig Conroy and alumnus Jim Peplinsk at Press Conference this morningi, feature a white Flaming C logo with yellow trim on the chest, white collar with yellow trim with the NHL logo right below the neck, as well as two yellow stripes with a white one between them around the bottom of the jersey and on the sleeves. The Flames 30th anniversary patch sits just below the left shoulder.

"I'm going to feel kind of nostalgic when I see that sweater, because that was our first sweater," said Flames co-owner Harley Hotchkiss.

"Sometimes I feel a bit lonely because I'm really the only one remaining of that original ownership group. I get some comfort of course from Jim Peplinski who's been around here for 30 years and can hold my hand whenever I'm feeling sorry for myself."

The vintage uniforms will be worn for the following five home games this season:

October 1 vs. Vancouver - Home Opener

October 6 vs. Montreal

January 2 vs. Toronto - Retro Night

January 30 vs. Edmonton - Stampede Night & Hockey Day in Canada

March 11 vs. Ottawa - Jersey Off Our Back

The new vintage jerseys will allow fans to relive the glory days, all while looking forward to a bright future with a promising season less than a month away.

"We think it's important to honour our history, and we think it's as important to focus going forward," said King.

"I feel good about our organization, about our team. We're in a highly competitive league as you all know, but I think we've got a well-rounded team and that we'll make a good account of ourselves this year," agreed Hotchkiss.

Emphasis mine.

No complaints on the jersey because I was almost certain they would roll out the retros but very disapointed that they kept that anniversary patch.

Anyways I'm going to have to pick one of those up.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Terrible patch, terrible jersey. The NHL logo looks stupid with the collar they chose. I wanted to see a black jersey even though there are plenty throughout the NHL. Im tired of every team going retro with their alternate jersey.

beLEAF

Archived