NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

From the Preds' Steve Sullivan via Twitter (@Sully26):

"Preds fans going to see Taylor Swift tonight, pay very close attention to her encore.... might be a very special surprise for you guys!!"

Speculation among Preds fans is she might be wearing their 3rd jersey during said encore. Or Sully is singing a duet with her. I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Here I was hoping she'd expose herself as one of the Roswell Aliens. :P

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks like one of those "fan jerseys" they sell at K-Mart or Meijer. One generic template for all the teams, and just switch up the logos and colors as needed.

I'll need to see better pictures of this one before I can form a full on opinion. But when you're the Nashville Predators, and there's a half-fossil/half-cyborg saber-toothed tiger on the front of your jersey, there really shouldn't be any inclination to think "traditional."

And for the record, I loved the Preds' pre-Edge primary unis.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Apparently, the Predators raided the Maple Leafs old storage facility for their jerseys. ;)

In fairness, that's a better idea than raiding the Leafs for their players.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The color scheme was one of the only things the Predators had going for them, and they blew that too.

Their current jerseys are really ugly. I'm glad they did not use yellow in this jersey. I wish they would drop it all together and keep the silver or go with what they are using for that third jersey, the turquiose blue.

Can't recall if this has been said but I'm watching Kraft Hockeyville right now with the Canucks and the Islanders playing in Terrace, BC and it appears that the refs have new duds this year done by CCM...although I may have mentioned this way back for the All-Star game last year. Just some food for thought.

Archived