KrazyHorse

NHL 09-10 Changes

From the Preds' Steve Sullivan via Twitter (@Sully26):

"Preds fans going to see Taylor Swift tonight, pay very close attention to her encore.... might be a very special surprise for you guys!!"

Speculation among Preds fans is she might be wearing their 3rd jersey during said encore. Or Sully is singing a duet with her. I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Here I was hoping she'd expose herself as one of the Roswell Aliens. :P

That's exactly what I thought too.

33-97034-F-150x150.jpg

It's also not the best of ideas to slap a modern-type crest on a vintage style jersey. If the crest received a more complete makeover, the jersey would be so much better.

It probably looks something like this, Just add a third white stripe and move the sleeve stripes up.

preds3.png

Taylor Swift unveiling a third jersey, this is a great day. Well, you can barely see the jersey but it looks like it will be pretty good.

Section303.com has posted a higher-res pic of the jersey in the post I linked to above.

image_1-150x150.jpg

Click this pic for the full image or here for the full post.

That looks like one of those "fan jerseys" they sell at K-Mart or Meijer. One generic template for all the teams, and just switch up the logos and colors as needed.

I'll need to see better pictures of this one before I can form a full on opinion. But when you're the Nashville Predators, and there's a half-fossil/half-cyborg saber-toothed tiger on the front of your jersey, there really shouldn't be any inclination to think "traditional."

And for the record, I loved the Preds' pre-Edge primary unis.

The color scheme was one of the only things the Predators had going for them, and they blew that too.

Apparently, the Predators raided the Maple Leafs old storage facility for their jerseys. ;)

In fairness, that's a better idea than raiding the Leafs for their players.

The color scheme was one of the only things the Predators had going for them, and they blew that too.

Their current jerseys are really ugly. I'm glad they did not use yellow in this jersey. I wish they would drop it all together and keep the silver or go with what they are using for that third jersey, the turquiose blue.

Can't recall if this has been said but I'm watching Kraft Hockeyville right now with the Canucks and the Islanders playing in Terrace, BC and it appears that the refs have new duds this year done by CCM...although I may have mentioned this way back for the All-Star game last year. Just some food for thought.

Brown and Gold. :censored: yeah.

Still not a fan of the B-spoke, but otherwise, :censored:ing awesome.

I'm still not sure of it being brown or black haha. I'm leaning towards brown.

they did say that the jerseys are brown and gold to honor the '29 cup team

Section303.com has posted a higher-res pic of the jersey in the post I linked to above.

image_1-150x150.jpg

Click this pic for the full image or here for the full post.

Where's Kanye West when you need him?